how to play fifa 07

Status
Not open for further replies.

spikygv

Wise Old Owl
hello,
abt 4 yrs back i was playing fifa99 and i was playing well (upto 7 goals in one half). now i got fifa07 . i cant seem to score a single goal against the worst teams also . could u explain how to play along with the keys on a keyboard.

thank you.

Voldy

The Dark lord
iam also amature when started fifa 04 i am scoring goals at amature level but now i am advance with advancing of the game i grew more and more powerful in FIFA 07 i have completed the manager mode with AC milan in 1 week 2 days at pro level.the main trick of playing fifa is that u should played game as much as u can it can inc. your expreience level and try end to end camera angle it helps u more for seeing the whole the so u can know where u have to pass the ball main mantra is that u have pass as much as u can so these can make the opposition crazy .trying to block the strikers and midfilder by simply kicking the ball anywhere and when u get the ball at opposition side area just press the spirint run button (E) in FIFA 07 keyboard config.when u reach the oppositon team penalty box release (E) button sightly shot where u find space in the nets and goalkeeper can't stop u here u are scoring the goal these type became very good at football games on PC and In fifa also i have beaten almost all the tough teams at all levels including world class my main mantra is that if u keep trying hard in any field u progressing as well.

OP
S

spikygv

Wise Old Owl
pritish_kul2 said:
hahaha khelna nahi aata to liya kyon?

ok , consider a baby . it doesnt know how to walk , why shud it have legs , why not remove them ??

u dont know how to swim , why shud u learn , just drown .

. i'm just asking 4 help . if u dont want to help , dont . The proboble reason is probobly is because u dont know how to play . but i dont care abt that now . .
if u know , i am more than willing to receive ur suggestions .

OP
S

spikygv

Wise Old Owl
ok . i played as brazil against some stupid team . i cud hit 2 goals !!!!! out of 4 i won one , one draw , two they one....thats real cool for a starter like me..started to get lot of interest in this..

i hav one problem . i keep pressing the D ( defensive tackle or something like that ) button , to take the ball from the oponent but sometimes , i shoot the ball unnecessarily and i cant get it at all , it goes for a free kick or the oponent gets it . how do i avoid this ?

thanks

and i have another problem that started today . . the gaol keeper is no more automatically controlled by CPU !! i have to move the goalkey too, i.e.. without my knowledge he comes to the middle of the field to play !!! how do stop this and make him controlled by CPU ? thanks..

Last edited:

Voldy

The Dark lord
sagargv said:
ok , can i change that ?(without using new control options instead of classic )
buddy it depends upon your comfort which key config. is most suited you trying that too and it will change a lot too and but in my opinion dont change your key config. again it will create alot of confusion . try to play with classic mode it will be good for u and dont press the other buttons while playing W button is for goalkeeper charge .

Last edited:

bhutanesedude

The Thunderer
You guys, keep on playing FIFA 07, but the fact about me is I am not mostly used to keys using A,S,E,D,W,Q and Z, with which I can now score more then 6 goals in whole time in the PRO-LEVEL (Better then Amature). But one problem that I faced is, how do I make the song, the TITLE SONG make audible? In my system its unheardable but when its in my friends system is fine.

ashisharya

In the zone
i have completed manager mode wid bayern, ac milan, real madrid, chelsea....

now trying in pro difficulty level

saahil88

Right off the assembly line
check these out...sme tricKs -

F=forward
B=bakward
L,R=left,right

>Wen ur player is goin forward (when you hold F), tap twice Shift or hold Shift and tap twice F for Overstep dribbling.

>Wen ur player is goin forward (when you hold F), release F and hold Shift while tapping L+R or R+L for Sidestep dribbling.

>Wen ur player is going forward (when you hold F), release F and hold Shift while tapping L+F+R or R+F+L for Ronaldinho Flic-Flac.

Wen ur player is going forward (when you hold F), release F and hold Shift while tapping B+F for Filck-Up dribbling.

>When your player is going forward (when you hold F), release F and hold Shift while tapping L+B+R or R+B+L for Rainbow dribbling.

>Wen ur player is going forward (when you hold F), release F and hold Shift while tapping B+L+F or B+R+F for Walking on the ball.

>Wen ur player is going forward (when you hold F), release F and hold Shift while tapping B+A(cross)+L or B+A(cross)+R for Rabona Cross.

njoi da gAme.
cHeeRs!

OP
S

spikygv

Wise Old Owl
saahil88 said:
check these out...sme tricKs -

F=forward
B=bakward
L,R=left,right

>Wen ur player is goin forward (when you hold F), tap twice Shift or hold Shift and tap twice F for Overstep dribbling.

>Wen ur player is goin forward (when you hold F), release F and hold Shift while tapping L+R or R+L for Sidestep dribbling.

>Wen ur player is going forward (when you hold F), release F and hold Shift while tapping L+F+R or R+F+L for Ronaldinho Flic-Flac.

Wen ur player is going forward (when you hold F), release F and hold Shift while tapping B+F for Filck-Up dribbling.

>When your player is going forward (when you hold F), release F and hold Shift while tapping L+B+R or R+B+L for Rainbow dribbling.

>Wen ur player is going forward (when you hold F), release F and hold Shift while tapping B+L+F or B+R+F for Walking on the ball.

>Wen ur player is going forward (when you hold F), release F and hold Shift while tapping B+A(cross)+L or B+A(cross)+R for Rabona Cross.

njoi da gAme.
cHeeRs!

thanks a lot . i'll give these a try .
now , in the amature level i hit 8 goals against 3 star teams and 2 goals in semi pro level .

thanks again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom