how to open password locked rar and zip files

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunny

Right off the assembly line
hey can u plz suggest me a software which can open my password locked zipped files

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Have u genuinely forgotten th password or r u trying to open th file containing address of some warez site ;) ? Try Advanced Zip Password Recovery.

EinSTeiN

Broken In
All zip password hacker will work if the password used is small (abt 4 charecters) and if the charecters in the password are all simple words. Otherwise if the password is longer than 6 charecters and if it uses special charecters like @#$% etc in it. Then ur wasting your time. Its not gonna crack for ages. Trust me becoz ive tried it before usin all the software mentioned above :D

prankzter

Journeyman
try advanced zip/rar password recovery software.
it is a trial version so u hav to cr**k it first so that u can use the true power of this software!

krazydude

Journeyman
Advanced zip password recovery only works for simple passwords which r 4 letters long, and if u have an higher encryption like 128 / 256 bit one then no way can u crack that baby open

mahidhar

Broken In
Advanced zip password recovery works nice. you can first try with various dictionary , like english alphabets, special charecters, websites, computer terminology etc. there are various kinds of dictionories available on the net for download.

TRY ULTIMATE ZIP CRACKER. SEARCH IN G :D :D GLE FOR THE CRACKED VERSION UZC. ITS FASTER THAN ADVANCED ZIP PASSWORD RECOVERY AS FOR RAR PASSWORD RECOVERY IM ALSO LOOKING FOR SOME SOFTWARES.

godfather

Broken In
my friend himself made 1 password cracker inVB.it was able to crack first 4 out of 7 characters it was hemu123 & it managed to give hemu?%% i can give it to u if u want.

BONZI

Journeyman
and i thought that v r not allowed to talk about hacks n cracks in this forum !!!!

A password cracker and a software crack is different :D ie a password cracked (provided that you use it to recover your forgotten password) is legal but using crack for software is illegal. BTW hacking is not synonymous to an illegal activity.

parthbarot

In the zone
no man
don't use rar,zip password cracker.
i have tried that fucking things.
they r not working on big long passes.waste ur timr ok?
home====www.freeinfonet.tk

sms_solver

In the zone
If sw mentioned above can be used under brute-force attack if pw is less than say 7 characters.

If you are trying to find password of zip files that you have created, then you might remember some words here and there so make a dictionary

Use excel to type password in column and then sort the column and then save the file as txt, then it can be used for dictionary attack

you can use yr logic while typing passwords like

Code:
newdelhi1
newdelhi2
newdelhi10
spiderman
spidermanXP

I guess you got what I mean to say!

vinay

Broken In
Encrption in rar is quite strong and we cannot break password lenght more than as it takes alot of resoucres
if u want zip u can if it contains more than 3 files in archive
just download Passwarekit from
htttp://www.lostpasswords.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom