how to make u torrent ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

MR.MOUSTACHE

THE SIMPLE MAN
hi guys can u guys help me to make the utorrents download manager .... the defult downloading manager ....... so that all my downloads will be managed by it...... since am going to download a free game call ruins of magic ..... and will ahve to do it in days only since my speed is not that good .....

oh am using firefox and opera as my browser .....

gforce23

Rapacious eBayer
To make uTorrent the default manager for all your torrents, go to options -> preferences -> check the checkbox right next to "check association at startup".

Edit:
Opera browser's download manager can handle both torrent as well as non-torrent files. It has pause/resume functions as well.

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
uTorrent is a torrent client. It can't be used as a substitute for a regular d/l manager. Try FlashGet which can handle torrents as well as downloads from HTTP/FTP links.

OP
MR.MOUSTACHE

MR.MOUSTACHE

THE SIMPLE MAN
ok thankls

uTorrent is a torrent client. It can't be used as a substitute for a regular d/l manager. Try FlashGet which can handle torrents as well as downloads from HTTP/FTP links.

i still cant get it i downloaded i installed it .... but still fire fox is handaling the dowload

Last edited:

Amir.php

Flying Visitor
^^the best way to download torrent is:
1. first download torrent file(it will be too small).
2. After download open this file with utorrent.
3. now your download will start.

anurag_bhd

May the Force be with you
I think you need to have a decent download manager. Look out for Free Download Manager, Orbit, or FlashGet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom