How to make this Box???

yomanabhi

Journeyman
Hey guys i saw this animated box,on this site home page (*www.theprohack.com/)...........
I actually wondering. How to make this box have links and pics.....
For my site as my site home page is totally boring
(Home - Generation - X)
THANKS/////:grin::):);-)

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
I cant help on making that box, but as you are using Webs, you can use some templates from here: Templus | Home

Even my site is by webs, but I customized it by a template from above mentioned site(have a look here:*snip*). :)

Or also look at this: *snip*

Last edited:
OP
yomanabhi

yomanabhi

Journeyman
I cant help on making that box, but as you are using Webs, you can use some templates from here: Templus | Home

Even my site is by webs, but I customized it by a template from above mentioned site(have a look here: Home - NpN Games ). :)

Or also look at this: Home - NpN Technos

and npn games site map is really great, can u give me codes to make it?

OP
yomanabhi

yomanabhi

Journeyman
spicynodes.org...... :)

Thanx for site.......and what abt that box???

And can u tell me, how to upload template on webs....as there r many sites giving away free templates.
how to use these template on webs..
thanks for help.. :)

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Thanx for site.......and what abt that box???

And can u tell me, how to upload template on webs....as there r many sites giving away free templates.
how to use these template on webs..
thanks for help.. :)
I dont remember it quite well, as webs have changed to a new style.... but here's how I did last time: SITE MANAGER>>Site Appearance(here you can also change tittle, logo, subtitle...)>>Template>>Custom Template. Here you can place some codes to change look of website. There is also some coding help on right of the code box.

BTW, webs webpages are designed in CSS, and I dont remember what are tags that webs uses. You can open any template and look what are tags used :)

Oh, and I cant help with the box, sorry. But what kind of box do you want? I dont understand :???:

OP
yomanabhi

yomanabhi

Journeyman
I dont remember it quite well, as webs have changed to a new style.... but here's how I did last time: SITE MANAGER>>Site Appearance(here you can also change tittle, logo, subtitle...)>>Template>>Custom Template. Here you can place some codes to change look of website. There is also some coding help on right of the code box.

BTW, webs webpages are designed in CSS, and I dont remember what are tags that webs uses. You can open any template and look what are tags used :)

Oh, and I cant help with the box, sorry. But what kind of box do you want? I dont understand :???:

Dude see this template (Template Preview (nightvision) - Free CSS Templates) as it download in zip file....on blogspot u have to simply upload zip file and done but what to do on webs as i don't know css.....plz help me on it.:razz::grin:

And abt box.....see on pro hack.... there on homepage, u see a box in it images with link...changing....i want to make that.:grin::grin:

And what hell is this, Is u and me are here on this whole site what abt others???:x:punch::hissyfit::mallet:

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Dude see this template (Template Preview (nightvision) - Free CSS Templates) as it download in zip file....on blogspot u have to simply upload zip file and done but what to do on webs as i don't know css.....plz help me on it.:razz::grin:
I dont think that the template you provided is for webs. Webs have its own "CSS TAGS", and template needs to be designed using it.

Try looking at templ.us or Blog - SnedekerDesignz.webs for some impressive template. Once you find it, to apply it,click on apply
*dl.dropbox.com/u/31104340/Webs/w4.JPG

After this, copy these codes:
*dl.dropbox.com/u/31104340/Webs/w5.JPG

After this log in to webs. After this select modify template
*dl.dropbox.com/u/31104340/Webs/w1.JPG

Select ADVANCED CSS
*dl.dropbox.com/u/31104340/Webs/w2.JPG

Paste every thing here. You can also take help from resources on right :)
*dl.dropbox.com/u/31104340/Webs/w3.JPG

BTW You can also do the same for current template you chose, you just need to replace links with some online ones, and copy codes from .CSS file. Not sure if it will work this way. :D
And abt box.....see on pro hack.... there on homepage, u see a box in it images with link...changing....i want to make that.:grin::grin:
I see it now. Earlier it was not visible(dont know why). Anyways, if you wan it, there is a widget related to this on webs. While editing site, add it(there is a widget button on top).

And what hell is this, Is u and me are here on this whole site what abt others???:x:punch::hissyfit::mallet:
I am also thinking the same from my first post in the topic :)) :lol:

OP
yomanabhi

yomanabhi

Journeyman
Thanx for helping me....:razz::grin::smile:
can u tell me name of that widget on webs.....
And Do you have account on google plus?
And facebook?

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
I dont remember its name.... but something similar is there. It takes images from flickr. The name is Flickr Strator. Try it, may be you will like it.

And I dont have G+ account :(

OP
yomanabhi

yomanabhi

Journeyman
I dont remember its name.... but something similar is there. It takes images from flickr. The name is Flickr Strator. Try it, may be you will like it.

And I dont have G+ account :(

Thanx.....(again)

and do u need g+ invitation.....?

Top Bottom