How to make these Images? - Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrintech

Technomancer
Hey friends, I found this image. this is actually Screen Activity that we perform, but I want to know that how to save/convert this screen activity into .GIF File as shown below:
*i38.tinypic.com/ao87f6.gif
Please help :confused:

swatkat

Technomancer
Hey friends, I found this image. this is actually Screen Activity that we perform, but I want to know that how to save/convert this screen activity into .GIF File as shown below:
*i38.tinypic.com/ao87f6.gif
Please help :confused:

It's a GIF image. GIF supports animation (kind of stop motion!)... Check out these links:
*www.htmlgoodies.com/tutorials/web_graphics/article.php/3479881
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graphics_Interchange_Format

Probably, it's a video converted to GIF format.
*www.wikihow.com/Convert-a-Video-Into-a-Gif-Animation

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Google for 'screen recorder software'. They may output video files, which you can convert to animated GIFs.

Last edited:

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

well i will tell u the EXACT name of such a s/w (tat even i hv used) its known as WINK 2.0 its an Onscreen Video/action capture tool , google for it and d/load it..its jus 2.5-3.0 mb in size.. :D

i knw u wud hv given me chocolates after hearing this reply :D

Last edited:

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^ lol...

been there done that :D
-----------

btw, did u check out any of these s/w as given by me (wink 2.0) or by Dheeraj ??

OP
M

mrintech

Technomancer
I made a screencast video using Camstudio. But I am not getting it how to convert it to .gif format of lesser file size.

Whenever I try to convert a video to .gif format using any software it's file size is tremendous???

How to make gif of lesser file size????

Help pls

i followd this method: *in.youtube.com/watch?v=nmQ2kIcbduA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.