How to make Masala Soda?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
^i mix pepsi with OCR :D

lolz
:D
if i buy pepsi bottle to experiment, my friends will misunderstand me [like above mentioned thing].:lol:

Have anyone tried this:
get a bottle of concentrated coconut water[will look like light coloured honey].
Now hydrate it with a sodamaker after diluting.
Its even better than real fresh coconut water[narial pani], or elaneeru, or karikin vellam.

@praka
have u tried OCR with elaneeru?:D

^^
masala dosa nahi masala soda.
ulta padh liya kya?

yes it does ... every year at karva chauth mom has it and so i do too but its more tasty if the milk is like McDs shakes .... the thick icy thing

we can shake it in the mixi with some crushed ice.simple:D:D
i do the same

Last edited:

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@vish786
itll mess up dude
if u try to eat masala soda, itll get into lungs
nd if u try to drink masala dosa, itll get stuck in throat:D

praka123

left this forum longback
i think none of u have enjoyed kerala(calicut) style: sharja shake,saudi shake,apple,orange,pista......and many!the milkshake is different and it is thick and very tasty unlike the milkshake which u pay rs20+ and get some cooled water :rolleyes: any kerala guys here will explain it!

praka123

left this forum longback
^none afaik.i tried in coimbatore,mangalore,bangalore etc there also the same malabar people who makes speciality shakes!(and limes!)

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Here local Kottayam guys are making excellent shakes and many more flavours also[over 20]. And most of em are seasonnal like gua, anar, mango, strawberry, mulberry, apple, orange, supporta etc.
And there is also varients lke shake with icecream nd will cost upto 40~45. But its really nice nd takes some time to finish.

yup, videos or atlest screenshots will help hitchen noobs like me to try making it. After all if somethin mess up, we gona eat it na...:oops:
:D

praka123

left this forum longback
^yea,it is the same everywhere in kerala,may be except trivendrum.
yeah the shake makers of kozhikode and kannur are most famous and innovative!others just copy the idea!for eg:now shavrma is available almost in everytown in kerala-the source is these calicut guys only!same goes with khubbu's etc.we can see most of the hotels and snack bars are ran by ppl from kozhikode!

Last edited:

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
But a store named Malabar Ice Burg makes the best shakes, but are expensive nd takes hell lot time for those dumbos to make it. Sometimes we ll have to waut 1/2 hr.

ur avatar is kool. a PRIDE cat

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
What a topic.... !!! My tastebuds are cursing me for still reading all 3 pages and yet not making one!!! :))

I'm gonna make masala soda now...!

Milkshakes.. lemonade.. guys.. guys.. post the recepies in tutorial section.. alongwith screenshots :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom