How to make a Video DVD from .vob files???

Status
Not open for further replies.

go4saket

Hello friends!

I copied just the .vob files from a few DVD's to my HDD and now I want to write them to a DVD so that I can play it in my DVD player. I used Nero Buring ROM 6 -> DVD Video. After pulling the .vob files in the vedio directory that was displayed by Nero, I got the following error when I started to burn...

"DVD-Video files compliance test failed. The resulting DVD-Video might be unplayable. Do you want to continue?"

I guess it is looking for the other files like "video_ts.bup", "video_ts.ifo", "vts_01_0.bup", "vts_01_0.ifo" etc.

Now, as I didn't copy these files, is it not possible for me to make a video DVD from the .vob file. Incase if it is possible, please tell me the procedure. Moreover, what is the use of the above mentioned files.

Thank you.

thadhanihemant

Journeyman
burn the dvd through "nero vision"
it will automatically create the required files "video_ts.bup", "video_ts.ifo", "vts_01_0.bup", etc and will wite in the dvd which can be played in any dvd players

thadhanihemant

Journeyman
or instead if u want to use any freeware check this

*www.videohelp.com/~gfd/download/GUI_DVDauthor_Full_Install.zip

u can also do the same thing with gui dvd author

OP
go4saket

go4saket

Thanks thadhanihemant! I tried it with Nero Vision Express and it is working. Now I have another problem...

I have a few original Video DVD's and the problem is that I am unable to copy them. I even tried to make an image of it and also tried to go directly for DVD copy, but all options failed.

Is there any software with the help of which I can copy these CD's. I have tried Nero, Alcohol 120%, DVD Shrink, DVD Decriptor etc, but all failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom