how to learn hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
P

punkdeepu

Right off the assembly line
i m a student n like computers and all related to it so all the hackin it has bcome my tru love so i want everything to learn like cracking the softwares and making something out of it or knowing more abt a system and able to get some new information

mpanan

Broken In
first learn to be inquisitive and start pondering things you don't understand. that is called hacking. it does not matter what you know, the thing that matters is your drive to learn new things and willingness to experiment

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
to be a hacker, you have first understand how a program works. You need very good logical and conceptual skills. Then you need to use your crooked imagination and try manipulating input parameters and algorithm links.

Learn Programming...
Thats not enough to be an hacker. I have usually seen that hacking can't be taught. One has to be intrinsically curious, creative and experimentive. You can just be taught the syntax, but not thinking process.

I have learnt more by this way rather than reading any book!

UPDATE: There was a typo, I had typed "can", but I wanted to type "can't". I have corrected it.-highlighted in bold.

Last edited:

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
True, true, half the people dont know what hacking is, and its not just a single field, has so many categories... it has online and offline hacking, which have several sub categories...

hacking can most generally be defined as understanding something works, and optionally use it for an advantage.

OP
P

punkdeepu

Right off the assembly line
so to learn hackin i have to learn programing thanks for this suggestion so knw i want to know dat wat shud i take as my studies after 12 so i can learn to to all the hack n crack so plsss tell me !!!!!

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
I know even 13 year old kiddie hackers, who actually are pretty good. Its not what you study in school that matters, its what you learn from your own experience. Practise programming, and slowly move on to assembly language, if you wanna be an offline hacker. For online, I have no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom