How to install word only?

kumarn_2004

In the zone
Hi Guys,

I have got MICROSOFT OFFICE ENTERPRISES 2007 CD. I want to install WORD 2007 ONLY OUT OF IT? How to do that? Your detailed reply?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
very simple...while installing choose custom option in the install wizard and select only MS Word checkbox
that's it :cool:

y2j826

Journeyman
Bingo, While installing read instructions carefully and choose 'Customize' option and then select 'Microsoft Word' only in program features and here you go...

OP
K

kumarn_2004

In the zone
very simple...while installing choose custom option in the install wizard and select only MS Word checkbox
that's it :cool:

But there is a triangle icon in the CUSTOM. When I click the arrow mark in it, it ask to choose from its list like "download from computer","download all from computer" and the like. WhICH one to choose from to start downloading MICROSOFT WORD 2007 ONLY?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
But there is a triangle icon in the CUSTOM. When I click the arrow mark in it, it ask to choose from its list like "download from computer","download all from computer" and the like. WhICH one to choose from to start downloading MICROSOFT WORD 2007 ONLY?
download?

follow this step to install

How to install Office 2007

Notice step 4 and step 4a for installation option

hope this helps

gameranand

Living to Play
Oh boy. In every software installation there is always option to select the components you need, In case of MS Office customize option is available on the first step IIRC. :)

spyin

Right off the assembly line
When installing Micro-office XP, during the installation of wizard there is an option including, standard and customize option, you can choose customize option and select which option you want install

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?

The last one with a red cross, forgot what is written in that option, I think, "Donot install this software". or something like that.

Top Bottom