how to install vista on a 128 MB system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
How can one install Vista beta 2 RC1 on a 128 MB system??It stops the installation sayinf the system dun meet min requirement.
Is there any way of bypassing those min req???

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
just a question...
even if you bypass the warning, will you be able to run VISTA?

what if Vista gives you a error msg., "low on system memory..." or the same warning msg. "system does not meet min. req." & doesn't even start-up.

OP
dOm1naTOr

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Somebody in this forum was sayin he installed vista on 128 mb system in is running cool.But it was almost 1 month back. So I gave it to my friend havin 128MB sayin itll surelly run nd now hes blaming me. So im tryin to get some way to install it on his system.

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
Yeah, there is a big difference between Beta2 & RC1!!! RC1 is a Release Candidate!!
The minimum RAM required to run Vista is 512 MB (very similar to Windows 98 running on 64 MB RAM!!!).
For decent & good performance you need 1 GB RAM & good Graphics card with 3 GHz Processor etc.,

OP
dOm1naTOr

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Can vista run on 845 onboard display???or at least an MX 4000??
I know vista recomments at least FX cards or higher, but my friends want to try in nd can't waste money just to install vista.

hemant_mathur

-- No Easter Eggs here --
I think it will install (not too sure about this as i have never used it on an onboard video system) but u'll not get to see the aero interface (the translucent effects and flip-3d)... still u can see the Basic interface which is based on XP's interface ... and basic one is not so bad either .. at least u can see what vista has in store for u.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom