How to increase weight proportionally and on healthy way

Hi guys. You may not be knowing but I'm a thin guy. I want to increase my nofy weight but I don't know jow. I'm eating lot of desi ghee these days and havw added an extra roti in my meals but only tummy is increasing :lol:. What are some hwalthy ways for doing this? Joining a gym is out of acope duy to time constraints, thougj I can do basic workout at home.

$hadow

Geek in making
Are you under weight? If not then my advice is stay the way you are. and if you are try taking those health supplements for proper mass distribution in your body.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Hi guys. You may not be knowing but I'm a thin guy. I want to increase my nofy weight but I don't know jow. I'm eating lot of desi ghee these days and havw added an extra roti in my meals but only tummy is increasing :lol:. What are some hwalthy ways for doing this? Joining a gym is out of acope duy to time constraints, thougj I can do basic workout at home.

Till now I have never been able to figure out this theory wherein people who want to gain weight resort to eating high fattty foods like Ghee etc. Not sure that's the right way to go. Ideal scenario is you need to consult a good nutritionist or/ and dietitian. Maybe they will be able to assess if you are really underweight and the things that you need to have to gain some weight. Also one more advice stay away from supplements unless they have been recommended by doctor etc.

Top Bottom