How to increase my height......???? Help me out.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

pritzdj

LIFE Overclocked!!
Hi, everyone......

I m 21 yrs old guy and my height is 5.2'. This is not the hereditary problem.
so can u all plz give me some tips & advice regarding this prob....

Thanks in advance............

ray|raven

Think Zen.
@pritzdj
Not many options work at that age,
you should've tried when you were younger.

Swimming, Playing badminton etc will help, but only when your bones are at a growing stage,
At 21, you're pretty much done.[Offtopic : That rhymes :p]

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
@Blackberry - He is asking solution and not ur height. :| I mean you got idea how he would be feeling like when you are telling you r 6 ft and hullap is saying his height and age.. blah blah.. Gosh..

Last edited:

praka123

left this forum longback
take some growth hormones if u know the risks!
also,pituitary stimulation using homeo treatments may help(if u believe in alternate medicine)
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Growth_hormone_treatment

goobimama

 Macboy
@pritfj: You could suddenly shoot up even uptil the age of 25. If it's not heriditary then you should have some hope. And try some growth hormone thingies as well (now's your only chance of doing that). Make sure they don't have any side effects though.

chicha

High without substance...
yes ppl can grow upto 25 years.
if you are very very very very rich buy your self a 6 month vaction to the Internation Space Station.( as there is very little gravity, you will grow few inches)

else
swiming, and skipping(sounds girlish?? try doing 1000 non stop) i did and i still do.

talkingcomet

Dragon Reborn
hmm why dont u try complan???? :p

come on dear friend.. ask any doctor and he will tell u the medical options!!
i think there is a surgery to increase the height!!

akshaykapoor_3

Journeyman
Dont go fr dese surgery and medical aids as told above..!!

Humans do gain height till the age f 25.. Its just dat the growth rate declines with age...Although the majority of the growth takes place below 20 bt still u r jst 21..so dnt loose hope.. Try swimming, cycling and othr kind f sport activiies.. Even if u dnt gain a few extra inches, your body will certainly benefit in sm way r d oder.. So be positiv nd plan a schedule fr urself..

Nd yes, 5'2" is nt bad.. :)

If you are determined to go for supplements den go fr Amway Products !! Gud Luck...!

praka123

left this forum longback
amway thing are crap :evil:
I think ur thinking of ur height is not enough because,you have not got any real life tensions.ppl are not free to think about all these unless they are kids or someone who dont have any tension or stress :rolleyes:

still,dont get those ayurved height increase pills etc that sucks.
only few millimeters is what the so called "height" growth upto 25 yrs means.
ur option imo,is either be satisfied with ur height.else go for the other 2 options(GHT or homeo )
Best of Luck :)

sysrq

Banned
Ever Thought Of Stepping In To A Gym.......

if u cant increase ur height then increase ur strength........

look buddy people with short limbs have machenical advantage over large limb people.in strength sport...

they can squat better then heighted one......all thanx to there short thighs....they can lift more weight......

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
...then steppin out like no one watches :D

Do as Praka says but that too will be torturous

PS: Evolution favors the short ones, with big brains

satyamy

Alive Again...
Their are few medicines in Homeopathy
with a combination of medicines and exercise you can achive 1 or 2 inches

PM me if you want more details

praka123

left this forum longback
^even I said the same :) but yaar,NOT all people (means 90%) believes in alternative medicines and esp homeopathy :D

quadroplex780

Maximum Fame
Don't be like a R.sawant
I won't recommend any drugs/medicine that play with the natural chemicals of the body you will be impaired for years and will become phycologically and physically dependant on the drug/medicine.Most doctors in India don't know sh!t about how to withdraw from these medicines(duh calling it medicine when it has effects similar to drugs like heroin).
If you withdraw too quick you will develop Withdrawal symptoms
I consider herbs and homeopathy to be a different case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom