How to fool websense and enable gtalk ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
all proxies websense catches...and blocks ... like meebo etc
can u suggest some website whr i can chat on google talk ? and websense doesnt detect it :p

A

anarchist

his intentions are clear : chating & chating in office hours :-D :-D :-D

OP
esumitkumar

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
^^ anarchist is the smartest guy :D :D :D
he is right.......now suggest some solution or proxy which websense cant detect :)

dreams

Gracias Senor
^^ wrong..Ther is a software cald GPass..download tht s/w somehow and install it and fool websense.

We in our office have personally used it and even our sys admins cannot block GPass.

Hell lot of a gr8 software.

*www.gpass1.com/

OP
esumitkumar

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
@dreams ..yaar Gpass is showing in tunnel status ---> error not coonected :firewall not open or proxy settings error ..I have played with all options in proxy etc still no luck :(
wat to do now

dreams

Gracias Senor
^^It happens sometimes..ther is one stable version which works fine..try to d/l the older or newer versions and check..

dreams

Gracias Senor
I don't know the version number..but there were many version making rounds in my office and the same issue has occurred to us..when one version doesn't work the other does..but this is temp downservice. try later and check.

dreams

Gracias Senor
^^ I am not sure buddy..but the version working was having a graph in it showing the internet traffic, it was a silverish theme.

PS ; Post a screenshot of ur GPass..let me try to find out.

OP
esumitkumar

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
^^ haha...jai..is it OK to download movie frm torrents :)..it depends on u buddy ..wat u perceive as right or wrong ....its u to decide ...got it ?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
My PM used to say that in 8 hours of office one works only for 4 hours or even less :p

OP
esumitkumar

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
^^ hahaha..buddies ..u also in IT..........gr8....PM me in which IT companies u r...

Here I have come on a short term US assignment and wat i see ppl work 8 hrs quality work..even drinking coffee etc is while working..they work frm 8-4pm and njoy their personal life afterwards ..8 hrs is more than sufficient if u do quality work :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom