How To Enable Joystick Force Feedback(Vibration) Without Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
^190 is still kinda costly for chinese stuff, i get the PS2 replica at 140buks @ chennai.

btw is the xbox 360's controller really worth it for pc?

its d pad & left joystick exchanged the places. i play racing games with gamepad, & assign "pit-request", "pit lane speed limiter", & "brake bias" in d-pad.
when in middle of race if i take my thumb off the joystick, then i'll lose podium place:|

why did they change the d-pad & joysticks place? is it comfortable?
the game pad itself is so big.

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
^190 is still kinda costly for chinese stuff, i get the PS2 replica at 140buks @ chennai.
hahaha :D
btw is the xbox 360's controller really worth it for pc?
see the extra money you put in definitely helps but its not that much comparing the price difference, but still its worth investing if you have SLI gaming machine to play games on. Because xbox controller for pc allows better compatibility and nice movements, and no glitches.
local brand does sometimes not support some games. e.g., I was playing prince of persia - sands of time .. it didn't work at all.

its d pad & left joystick exchanged the places. i play racing games with gamepad, & assign "pit-request", "pit lane speed limiter", & "brake bias" in d-pad.
when in middle of race if i take my thumb off the joystick, then i'll lose podium place:|

why did they change the d-pad & joysticks place? is it comfortable?
the game pad itself is so big.
This has only one answers -> because bill gates wanted it to be that way .. same like sony put it otherwise.
The main reason is that xbox controller should never look identical to ps-2 or now the next gen ps3
next the usability, ..
For the matter of the fact .. I prefer the Xbox style, I like to play games using the 8way key standard key instead of the analog key. So it depends on style and more importantly what you are used to.
when you use it .. you might start liking it better than the previous one.
just think what if sony has come up with this style then this would have become popular in the first place isnt it.:rolleyes:

lars8484

Right off the assembly line
to S18000rmp,
MAN U ARE A GENIUS! THANX THANX VERY MUCH!. I've been looking for a driver which can make my Twin USB Joys work, and after many years i've found it thanks to you. I really aprecciate your help, you're great buddy

Pimponko

Hello.
I have THIS joystick and it's said that it has vibration dual motors bla bla ... but no TEST tab in the settings and ... NO VIBRATION :(

PLEASE HELP

Cealtex

^try this driver
*rapidshare.com/files/67855495/GamePad_Drivers.rar

Okay so now i've installed it but still no VIBRATION TEST or so in the SETTINGS tab. On which game is best to see if there is vibration ?

Edit : I've just installed Race Driver GRID and I saw that there was a FORCEFEED/VIBRATION options and i've enabled them but NO VIBRATION :(

Last edited:

Night-Rider

Journeyman
This is my GamePad
*www.dilongsz.com/en/product_details.asp?id=213
I downloaded its drivers and instaled them. When i check the vibration in control panel it works but when i play Devil May Cry 4. The vibration doesn't work. The vibration option is ON in game settings. Please help.

skippednote

M3TAL H3AD M3
Hey i had the same gamepad earlier then i broke it but i still have the drivers. If u want i can send them to you.

as being a normal but a high end controller it supports old games and devil may cry is compatible with xbox or logitech controller only.

Night-Rider

Journeyman
This means its vibration cannot be used in DMC4? One more thing is that GRID doesn't even recognize it. I already have the CD that came with the controller. It contains the drivers.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
i have same g-pad too, but black:D

for me, that g-pad works with Grid ONLY in Vista, with vista's driver (generic...).

games from codemasters dont usually detect chinese g-pads;)
e.g, in CMR05, the vibration doesnt work.

skippednote

M3TAL H3AD M3
i have same g-pad too, but black:D

for me, that g-pad works with Grid ONLY in Vista, with vista's driver (generic...).

games from codemasters dont usually detect chinese g-pads;)
e.g, in CMR05, the vibration doesnt work.

how much did u get the gamepad for. By the way i got it for 370rs

sandinesh

Hi,
i bought zebronics zeb 100 jb joystick game controller yesterday for 400 rupees..... its been said in that as its dual shock controller.... but when i go to control panel, there is no test or settings to see the vibration, i installed drivers they gave in cd with the controller, now too i dont have any vibration test settings..
i installed nfs most wanted and checked in the joystick settings, there is no setting for vibration or force feedback...
what am i missing, i downloaded the drivers listed here and tried tat too, still now am not getting any vibration, wats wrong.. plss tell me, its frustrating.. am using vista, is thats wat causing the problem ??

how to enable the vibration........ other than that the joystick is working great in nfs mostwanted... i want vibratin to be working too.. pls help frnds.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
in NFS MW, goto the controller setting screen, press 4

look at top left corner of that menu, it says 4 Rumble on/off:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom