how to do multisession?

Status
Not open for further replies.

krisjr

In the zone
HI,
could somebody tell me how to do multisession while writing.I have samsung cd rw.I use nero 6.Is it harmful in any manner for the writer or are there chances of data loss etc.

reply awaited
kris

whoopy_whale

Journeyman
Creating a multisession disc with Nero is easy.Just check the option Enable multisession.I think it is checked by default.It is not harmful to the writer.Regarding to data loss,I lost my data once.I wrote 3 sessions and after the 4th, data of other 3 sessions wasn't readable.But it happened only once.And I think it happens when different speeds are used to write the data.
In case you lose your data use Isobuster to retrieve the data back.

yehmeriidhain

In the zone
Well just dunt bother abt losing data with Nero 6 even if U change the name of ur present session while burning ..then ur preceding data is included under the new name itself ... so just dunt bother abt losing data in Nero 6 ....

& to start a multisession disc ..just tick the option of keeping the disk as multisession ... yeah! it is enabled by default .... NO! just dunt worry! U willn't be losing ne data...

OP
K

krisjr

In the zone
whoopy_whale said:
Creating a multisession disc with Nero is easy.Just check the option Enable multisession.I think it is checked by default.It is not harmful to the writer.Regarding to data loss,I lost my data once.I wrote 3 sessions and after the 4th, data of other 3 sessions wasn't readable.But it happened only once.And I think it happens when different speeds are used to write the data.

hi,
will that option come once i insert a blank cd r..cuz i didnt find it in the nero6 options,preferences button.
could u plz clarify..
Is samsung cdr good

OP
K

krisjr

In the zone
yehmeriidhain said:
Well just dunt bother abt losing data with Nero 6 even if U change the name of ur present session while burning ..then ur preceding data is included under the new name itself ... so just dunt bother abt losing data in Nero 6 ....

& to start a multisession disc ..just tick the option of keeping the disk as multisession ... yeah! it is enabled by default .... NO! just dunt worry! U willn't be losing ne data...

hi,
will that option come once i insert a blank cd r..cuz i didnt find it in the nero6 options,preferences button.
could u plz clarify..
Is samsung cdr good

OP
K

krisjr

In the zone
whoopy_whale said:

hi
well i tried all but i never found that enable multisession man.i inserted a blank cdr but all things are opening but that enable multisession thng is no wer to be found.i use nero6.6.Could u plz elaborate mate.

OP
K

krisjr

In the zone
yehmeriidhain said:

hi
well i tried all but i never found that enable multisession man.i inserted a blank cdr but all things are opening but that enable multisession thng is no wer to be found.i use nero6.6.Could u plz elaborate mate.

OP
K

krisjr

In the zone
yehmeriidhain said:
Sure man!! this is it ... check this thumbnail :

*img111.exs.cx/img111/3549/sth9zk.th.jpg

Am i clear enough now???

hi,
tx mate for all that.but what i really meant was,i know its possible when ur making data cd.is multisession possible when u make other types of cd say audio,cd copy,data and audio etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom