How to design that? please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

bukaida

In the zone
please visit this link *www.bangla-online.info/BanglaLanguage/IntroductionOfBanglaLanguage.htm under that click on sample script lesson and lesson1 link. Now you will see a letter is smoothly generated. What kind of software I require to make that? It seems that flash is not adequate for that(it is generating in a discrete way). Is there any readymade software available for that? also if I have the ttf file, is it possible to generate that effect? Please help.I am stuck.

OP
bukaida

bukaida

In the zone
thanx guys.My knowledge on flash is very limited. so is there any readymade tool available to do that?

shaunak

Tux Fan
bukaida said:
It seems that flash is not adequate for that(it is generating in a discrete way).

Flash is adequet for everything, you just have to cause an optuical illusion!
A quick and dirty example of smoothness: [its a little stuttred as i had to upload it in gif format.]

Click here

Heres a quick and dirty how to:
> put you picture/animation in one layer
> draw a black rectangle covering the whole stage on another. [lets call it "cover"]
> move forward 30 frames and replace the black rectangle in "cover" with a grey one.
> delete all the boundries in the rectangles [the outlines]
> use shape tween between the two frames.
> you should have a faded effect.

>ps: if you know a bit of action script you can use transparancies with the _alpha syntax to achive the "vista look"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom