How to design my own customized desktop ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sysmaniac

Few Issues back I saw Digit pple givin' prizes to the pple with attractive and Best Desktop (really good lookin).

Even I thought of participating but can anyone tell me how can I customize my desktop according to my will and wish ??

I have PS installed...can I take any help from or using Photoshop.???
I design web interfaces and skins but donno how to customize my own desktop with icons of my own color combi.

Plz suggest!

vandit

In the zone
wanna win????

Hi sysmaniac !
DO u aspire to win the best desktop prize in digit contests.......

there is a really cool software called talisman 2 which can be downloaded from shareware.com or one of digit's past cds ----- dating back to 1999 or 2000...... It allows user to build their own interface .

have fun

the rest depends on your practice and skills........ 8) :)

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Use Windows Blinds, Style XP, Object Bar, Object Dock or Longhorn Transformation Pack. Also, remember to use ur imagination ;)

djmykey

Let the music play.....
OK sysmaniac. First of all u gotta browse through loads and loads of desktops to see what u are satisfied with, check this out Deviantart Windows Screens . Most of the screenshots have description as to what softwares, styles, icons and skins they are using. So simply download the softwares first and then their respective skins and then post the desktop out here in the desktops for June thread
Get visualstyles here
Get windowblinds skins here

These both are the most famous skinning softwares thats y I have listed them here.

saROMan

QA Juggler
StyleXP
Aston
Talisman
WindowsBlinds
EvilDesk
Black Box
Litestep
FluxBox
DarkStep
GeoShell