how to delete history of a particular site from firefox internet explorer and opera??

Status
Not open for further replies.

tango_cash

In the zone
hi ppl i use firefox for browsing.
i want to know how can i delete all the history of a particular site from firefox internet explorer and opera.

V

vaibhavtek

Re: how to delete history of a particular site from firefox internet explorer and ope

for internet explorer press CTRL + H to display history there u will get histrory according to the site just right click the site folder and click delete and all history of that particular site is gone.

so simple. *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/32a.gif

i donot use any other brower so donot know of them. *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/26a.gif

enticer86

Stay Silent!
Re: how to delete history of a particular site from firefox internet explorer and ope

offtopic: aisa kya tha ki u need to clear history?? ;)

OP
tango_cash

tango_cash

In the zone

offtopic: aisa kya tha ki u need to clear history?? ;)
it is just what u are thinking.;);)
and sometimes there are other sites also which u don't want to leave in the history especially when the same computer is used by many people.

enticer86

Stay Silent!

it is just what u are thinking.;);)
and sometimes there are other sites also which u don't want to leave in the history especially when the same computer is used by many people.

Why don't u try deleting everything- content, cache, cookies and all by using "Delete browing history> delete all"

sakumar79

Technomancer

In Opera, Ctrl+Alt+H brings up the History window... In the top, there is a menu item to switch to Site View... Use it to get list sorted by site... Then you can select and delete...

Arun

OP
tango_cash

tango_cash

In the zone

Why don't u try deleting everything- content, cache, cookies and all by using "Delete browing history> delete all"
if i had to do that i would have already done that.
i don't want to do that because ek-do sites ke peeche meri poori history aur cookies saaf ho jayengee.
BTW i use firefox.

Kaushal Hiwarkar

Be Healthy, Keep Smiling

Try "CCleaner". It is best and easy to use. It will delete all history of any browser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom