How to Create A Toolbar And Earn From It Too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Few days ago i wrote the tutorial on my blog PCandWEB , As i had particularly no visitors :grin:, i'd like to share it here in simple steps,

1) Goto Conduit and register yourself.

2) Creating Toolbar is very simple click and make process in the conduit interface, add your own radio station, add rss feeds, sleek menus your search etc. You even get your personalized download page. As a matter of fact, maybe somebody downloads piratebay, mininova, wwe, lufthansa, livetv toolbars, they are all created using conduit tool.

3) Activate earning on your account and your earnings are based on PPI (Payper install), but if you are thinking PPI are trojan, and virus ur wrong, the toolbar is TRUSTe certifies with no trojans or viruses, many big companies use Conduit.

4) I earned $34 in 20 days without even doing anything, just added my link to toolbar in my site and in my facebook, orkut profile and more people are downaloding everyday, as of now total i have received is $50 in 40days w/o any work.

This is NOT the full tutorial, for full total analysis you have to visit PCandWEB. And This is not a spam either, i can copy paste my tutorial here becouse it will create problems in google SEO (content duplication)

OP
S

subhadeepgayen

Broken In
I mainly promote it in orkut by adding it in my profile and in my community, for full details and screenshots you have to check the Blog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom