How to create a chain email system?

vedula.k95

Behind Enemy Lines
Hey guys good eve,and i have a bit of problem here,actually my class lecturer decided to send email of LAB notes to everyone so one noob made a public Gmail id and he gave the username and password to everyone :lol:
now whenever lecturer sends notes some selfish ****s download and delete's the notes from mail :-?
that's why i want to create a chain email system for instance
lecture@gmail.com sends to-->chain engine-->copy of the mail to every student is it possible,
PS-i know there is a way by adding all emails separating them with comma,but my teacher is a noob too :cry:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
ask the teacher to change the password and don't tell it to anybody
then ask him to upload the notes on google drive and set the visibility to open
now, ask him to send the links to notes on google drive instead of forwarding the notes to everybody.
more convenient this way.

tkin

Back to school!!
Using gmail: *support.google.com/mail/answer/30970?hl=en

Using groups: *groups.google.com/forum/#!overview

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Also one can use Filter to create a rule that can forward emails to multiple email address. You would also need to add "Forwarding Addresses" first.

But of course, using Google Drive is the more appropriate way to share docs.

TechnoBOY

Padawan
Hey guys good eve,and i have a bit of problem here,actually my class lecturer decided to send email of LAB notes to everyone so one noob made a public Gmail id and he gave the username and password to everyone :lol:
now whenever lecturer sends notes some selfish ****s download and delete's the notes from mail :-?
that's why i want to create a chain email system for instance
lecture@gmail.com sends to-->chain engine-->copy of the mail to every student is it possible,
PS-i know there is a way by adding all emails separating them with comma,but my teacher is a noob too :cry:

Why don't you make a free website or blog . We made a website to share notes.

archananair

Broken In
Change the password and keep it secret. You can take google drive for same purpose i think that will be safer one and no one could interrupt.

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
1.Create a group in Google groups.
2.The email id for group will be "WhatEverNameYouChoose@googlegroups.com
3.Add your class's entire email id's in that group.
4.Set to have email notifications.
5.Give the Group email ID to your Lecturer.
6.Now each and every member receives the notes sent by Lecturer in their inbox.

Top Bottom