How to connect w995 wifi

Status
Not open for further replies.

jatt

In the zone
How to connect sony w995 mobile by wifi

Dear friends,i want to use my sony w995 mobile with bsnl broadband connection.but don't know how.and my question is that can i able to use above phone with broadband bsnl.please guide me.i will be very thankful to you for this.

Last edited:

azzu

AJJU
may be This Helps
*en.kioskea.net/forum/affich-34572-how-do-i-connect-two-systems-with-bsnl-type2

OP
jatt

jatt

In the zone
not helped to much,because its for laptop or desktop but i m asking about mobile phone.so please tell me here.is there any one who can able to give me details please.i will be very thankful to you for this.
with thanks
jatt

azzu

AJJU
at least have u configured ur modem ?
i mean when u search for WIFI connections in ur w995 do u find any connections available ?

OP
jatt

jatt

In the zone
no,when click on connect give massage like "Out of range Try again.

please help

OP
jatt

jatt

In the zone
Now i am able to connect my bsnl modem with phone but not able to connect to broadband,even i filled DNS and IP correct.but its giving massage first connecting using mobile network.then after wait its giving massage like"connection failure check settings.If problem presists,please contact your operator for support"

please help is there any person who can help in regard.

with thanks

azzu

AJJU
^ the problem is that after connecting to the Modem
the mobile has no options to submit userID and pass
so u shud configure to automatically connecting ur Modem without pass and ID
iam not good at this stuff ill try to get moore info

OP
jatt

jatt

In the zone
here is no option for automatic connection.only IP and DNS settings which i filled properly.One option is for local connection,but nothing changing with it.need help plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom