how to connect big speaker to pc?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi i am sanjeev ..
i want to connect big two 15" woofer speaker to my system but i cann't
find any way to connectivity pl...give any suggestion for this topic.

i have intel 2.66ghz processor , 845intel original motherborad .
i have frontech 4.1 speaker system, iwon't found any connector for those speakers in market ( it has only wires black & red ).these speaker were genrally used in local deck.
well suggest me any way of it.also is it usefull means whether it would effect performence of my motherboard???
thanks in advance.

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
Even I had such speakers. I just cut the connectors from my old strereo head phones and from my old mic and connected the wires to them and into the speaker jack of the soundcard.
U could also buy a stereo extension wire which has a connector at either end of a wire.

If u don't want to affect your sound card, then I guess u got to do impedance matching with the speaker with the wire and with the output jack of the card.

q3_abhi

Youngling
But siriusb, doing that u wont get the amplified sound. Amplification is must for a good sound quality.I have also connected the big speakers of my deck to my Comp. What i did was i had a 2.0 speakers(desktop speakers), i took out its amplifier n connected it to those big speakers,cut those wires of two small speakers n conected them to big speakers. Now they sound amazing.But a separate ampliefier is advised for those speakers.

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
D'oh! you are right. I had connected those big speakers to to the output of a subwoofer with inbuilt amplifier.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
@ sanjeev choudhary

dude get the amp that was used to connect those "big" speakers. connect it to ur soundcard's line/speaker out. widout the amplifier there will be nothing "big" left in those speakers!!!!

btw you easily get the cable for connecting it provided the amp has a suitable audio-in port.

q3_abhi

Youngling
You can get a separate amplifier for those speakers with Bass n Treble controls. You may ask some electronic wala n tell him to make an amplifier according to ur speakers. I did the same. It costed me 600/-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom