How to choose an edition of Windows Vista.

Status
Not open for further replies.

anandk

Distinguished Member
Windows XP choices were really straight forward. Now there are 17 editions of Windows Vista. What will you choose? *smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/d/az.gif This article gives an overview of the features particular to certain versions and some advice on choosing the right edition for you.

*www.viaarena.com/default.aspx?PageID=5&ArticleID=503

G

gxsaurav

if u look carefully, All the requirment are fulfilled by Vista Home premium already, & those with Vista Ultimate, well, u won't miss them, trust me

Even on my Vista installation i removed a lot of things, even MCE, cos i don't need it

teknoPhobia

t3h g04t
Go for home premium, everything @ Rs 6k approx(tentative) (Don't ask me how I know the pricing :p) Home basic will be about half the price.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
I wont go for anything below Windows Vista Home Premium. Even home premium lacks Windows ShadowCopy, System image backup recovery & EFS but thats ok if the price difference is too large when compared to ultimate.

nishant_nms

Cyborg Agent
What is the diffrence between Ultimate and Corporate Edition.
Better tell me what Corporate edition is and what it lacks in comaprission to Ultimate Edition

gg_3000

Broken In
The Vista Upgrade Adviser, that Microsoft provides also suggests an edition of Vista thats most suitable 2 u.. Its based on u'r configuration and apps that u use!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom