How to check de model of C2D

Status
Not open for further replies.

ankushkool

Youngling
i went 2 laminton road 2 get a C2D processor... wanted E6550 or E6600... but de prob is they say they dont know de model, n asked me what speed i want!!!

is it possible 2 check de model of de C2D processor??? as some hav de same speeds

plez help

slugger

Banned
E6550 has a default clock speed of 2.33 GHz

E6600 has a default clock speed of 2.4 GHz and comes in Two specifications - SL9ZL AND SL9S8

The specs of all Core2Duo Processors can be found here

inorder to know which C2D processor u getting u can look at the Box Order code & OEM order code

OP
ankushkool

ankushkool

Youngling
u can look at the Box Order code & OEM order code

where can i find this code??? and what is de Box Order code & OEM order code for E6600, E6550, E6750

does E6550 perform better than E6600???

slugger

Banned
where can i find this code???
not sure of d exact location of the code on the BOX, but when he shows you the processor, just look around the box, shud b there sumwhere i guess

and what is de Box Order code & OEM order code for E6600, E6550, E6750

all the inf that you would need can b found in the link dat i had provided earlier

does E6550 perform better than E6600???

not at all

if you compare the specs of the two processors, then you will find that except the clock speed they both have almost the same config

infact the E6600 has a lower thermal specification than the E6550

OP
ankushkool

ankushkool

Youngling
Thanks dude for your help...

all the inf that you would need can b found in the link dat i had provided earlier
i went 2 de link... is it de sSpec# code or the Package Type code that i will be looking for on de box...

slugger

Banned
ya you can verify the sSpec Number also to know about the processor

all processors of a given spec will have the same sSpec Number

pillainp

Journeyman
As far as I can remember, the exact Processor number and base specs will be listed on a label on the front of the box.
You can find the sSpec and Order Code on a label at the side of the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom