How to catch mouse

nandu26

In the zone
A small mouse entered my house. How can I trap the mouse?

I am using traps but he is changing his movement daily.

There are lot of traps on Amazon but it is very costly for us to buy.

Is there any good trap available in India? I don't prefer glue traps.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
glue trap is your cheapest choice.. once trapped you can free the mouse by using cooking oil .. release it far away from your home or at your enemies home.

OP
N

nandu26

In the zone
I prefer humane method. Right now, I am using a trap brought from ebay through globalbuy but I am unable to catch it.

I am using peanut butter inside it.

well go to a bucket shop and aks for mouse trap hell give u for around 50bucks and put some piece of chapatti in in and place it where u most find it or somewhere around the kitchen ! this is working for me for around 9 yrs ...........hope it helped :p

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
watch Tom & Jerry and some movies on Mouse.

contact Mouse catcher.
AFAIK a mouse is more smarter than a rat.

Cat is the best thing to be used here...

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
First get yourself and ur family a couple Metahydrogenic Titanium Amalgameted Nuclear Hazzard suit and a Partial Dimenstional Rift Simulator.Then activate ultravision in visor and switch to Orthothermal mode to detect locus of mouse, after that, calibrate EPRD ( Extrapolatory Plasma Radiator Device ) to track the mouse with its RNA structure and chromosome differential which will give away its postion in the house differentiating it with other human residents.

Now pinpoint its nest with Laser Painter and Trigger The orbital biomoleculer disintegrator, at the exact same time, engage G-Drive in ur HUD to begin formation of Reverse Gravitational lense. Now the disintegrator will fire a relativistic beam onto the targeted location while you and your familiy except the mouse nest will be partially moved to a safe time-space fabric for 0.63 miliseconds. When the process is complete you will back home sweet home with the mouse gone.

First get yourself and ur family a couple Metahydrogenic Titanium Amalgameted Nuclear Hazzard suit and a Partial Dimenstional Rift Simulator.Then activate ultravision in visor and switch to Orthothermal mode to detect locus of mouse, after that, calibrate EPRD ( Extrapolatory Plasma Radiator Device ) to track the mouse with its RNA structure and chromosome differential which will give away its postion in the house differentiating it with other human residents.

Now pinpoint its nest with Laser Painter and Trigger The orbital biomoleculer disintegrator, at the exact same time, engage G-Drive in ur HUD to begin formation of Reverse Gravitational lense. Now the disintegrator will fire a relativistic beam onto the targeted location while you and your familiy except the mouse nest will be partially moved to a safe time-space fabric for 0.63 miliseconds. When the process is complete you will back home sweet home with the mouse gone.
haha ! lol1! are there such things in the whole world

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl

which planet are you from;)?

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
how much is cost of rat trap?
sell the catching of the mouse on olx or quickr for less than the cost of the rat trap
????
profit

tkin

Back to school!!

*data.whicdn.com/images/33193583/Troll-Award_21_large.jpg

Top Bottom