How to buy softwares online- pls help

Deepaks

Broken In
How can I buy Original Software Online. Can trial version be converted into Full paid version by paying online. What is the legal procedure to do that. I m interested in Antivirus Products to buy online.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
How can I buy Original Software Online. Can trial version be converted into Full paid version by paying online. What is the legal procedure to do that. I m interested in Antivirus Products to buy online.

You will just have to click some "buy this software" link, on the trail software.
Then it will open a webpage, where you will have to select number of licenses, fill up a form, and then you will be proceeded to checkout. Your transaction will happen next, and if transaction is successful, you will be provided the key.

Just follow the instructions. I don't think, it would be That difficult.

sakumar79

Technomancer
For antivirus software, I suggest that you also check the price at your local store. Some AV vendors like Kaspersky and Bit Defender are offering the software at much lower price at the local store compared to the price on the internet.

Arun

OP
D

Deepaks

Broken In
For antivirus software, I suggest that you also check the price at your local store. Some AV vendors like Kaspersky and Bit Defender are offering the software at much lower price at the local store compared to the price on the internet.

Arun
Yes but i suspect their originality as prices is too low ie. Kaspersky Antivirus 's Price is Approx. $40 but local vendor are giving it Just Rs.250 to 300.

sakumar79

Technomancer
The local store price is legal - you can purchase it and use it (3 user license means you can use it on three computers simultaneously)... I have used KIS for a few years purchasing thus without any issue - and have installed it for a few relatives also...

Arun

OP
D

Deepaks

Broken In
The local store price is legal - you can purchase it and use it (3 user license means you can use it on three computers simultaneously)... I have used KIS for a few years purchasing thus without any issue - and have installed it for a few relatives also...

Arun

Will i get any rebate in online buying.

rex

Right off the assembly line

Please read them before buying anything.

1. Look for seals from privacy enforcement organizations like TRUSTe or BBBOnLine.

2. When using a credit card online, look for an unbroken key or padlock (a graphical icon usually located in the bottom corner of the web page), or for a policy that indicates use of strong security technology such as SSL. This indicates that your credit card data is transmitted securely. (if SSL is being used then the URL starts with *... <https is for secure servers>)

3. Always make sure that the URL is correct by frequently checking the address bar.

4. Never click a link to a webpage. Always type the URL yourself in the address bar. This will avoid phishing.

Top Bottom