How to buy on bazee

Status
Not open for further replies.

pradeep_chauhan

Cyborg Agent
Hi guys
I was just wondering that how have been your experence on bazee.com The thing is i am looking for a cpu that is available on bazee and i have placed a bid now the thing is about the payment part the seller asks for payment via cheque/atm/draft and will ship the cpu after recipt of the money. In such a case how does one check the cpu and what if it does not work on arrival. What if it is not what the dealer promised? Please help as i am a first time buyer on this site (bazee.com)

saROMan

QA Juggler
wel being a Experienced Buyer from Bazee let me tell u few tips

1st Buy only from Super Sellers or Who have 98-99% Positive Ratings.

2nd Bazee provides Security for both Buyers and Sellers ..so if Some thing Goes wrong..eg, the CPU does not work etc etc ..u can immidetly contact the seller OR Bazee and in the Rating Field give a Negative rating .

3rd Give a Ac Payee Cheque or Draft only

4th As world is not Perfect so is Bazee so Just Keep your Fingures Crossed till ur Transaction is Complete .. :p

khandu

In the zone
I am a superseller and have been a buyer in baazee.. so here's my experience

Try to look into that sellers reputation..

See what ppl say about him/her

I find paisapay the best method for payment..

And ask him some Questions about the product.. see if he has knowledge about the product he is selling..

See what assurances he can give about money-back and/or replacement..

rohanbee

Padawan
Yes ive been a super-seller too for a short time and a buyer too and most of the transactions have been without problems.
Always check feedback and try to see wether the feedback is from regular rated buyers these are the ones who have good reviews as they have been dealing for a long time on baazee.......and know what they are talking about.

cheetah

In the zone
I too been a super seller for 3-4 months after dat they blacklisted me cos of some complaints...I never took it seriously i just done it for some fun....Bt i know dat 90% supersellers have good background and u can trust em.

For buying ...I use paisapay (ICICI) for all transactions...cheques/dds really sucks

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
As others have already stated, check the seller's reputation. Learn to read between the lines in what he says. Ask questions to clarify any doubt before bidding or ordering, and if the seller does not bother to answer within a reasonable time, he's probably not reliable.

There are many reliable sellers at Baazee (now ebay-india), but there are also unreliable ones. There are those who just dabble in it for fun and trying to buy their items can be frustrating even if they do not actually cheat. Some are outright frauds who take a buyer's money and refuse to send the item or acknowledge receipt of the payment.

I've been buying regularly at Baazee for several years now and have been cheated only once. This happened recently and I'm claiming a refund from eBay.

If you're paying by bank draft, make a Xerox copy of both the front and back of the DD before you send it. Keep any other proof of payment and communication such as emails, courier receipt, etc. For other modes of payment, make sure you have similar proofs of payment.

Also please check your PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom