How to buy a legal copy of Windows 8.1?

gemini90

Journeyman
I don't want to be saddled with a fake or oem version of Windows 8.1 . Where exactly can I buy a legal copy in Delhi? Or will it be safe to buy it online?

An engineer friend of mine recommended this site - buyofficialkey.com - Is it safe? I can download a legal iso image and activate with the key bought from that site.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I don't want to be saddled with a fake or oem version of Windows 8.1 . Where exactly can I buy a legal copy in Delhi? Or will it be safe to buy it online?

An engineer friend of mine recommended this site - buyofficialkey.com - Is it safe? I can download a legal iso image and activate with the key bought from that site.

Yes you can safely buy from 100% Genuine Cheap Windows 7 Activation Keys - buyofficialkey.com

Download an iso from any p2p site and buy the key from the above site and activate buddy.

ASHISH65

Technomancer

Get keys from here - [H] Windows 7 / 8/ 8.1 | Servers | Office | Visio | Project | Visual Studio | Anti-Virus [W] PayPal,Credit Cards,AGC,BTC,Google Wallet,Venmo,Square Cash : microsoftsoftwareswap

Kaltrops

In the zone
Yes you can safely buy from 100% Genuine Cheap Windows 7 Activation Keys - buyofficialkey.com

Download an iso from any p2p site and buy the key from the above site and activate buddy.
Thanks for the link buddy. I will use it when and if I need to buy Windows 10. :)

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
100% legal & Safe :)

It is Not legal, do not spread wrong information.

But it is safe if the person have good reputation.

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=303807]gemini90[/MENTION] The key with cheap prices(e. $20 - $50) are original and given generally to students/developer for free from Microsoft. The students then sell these keys for money at cheap price. They will work fine and you will not be caught anytime, but it is not legal though Microsoft will never going to catch you. It is safe.

If youwant 100% legal and safe you have to buy from microsoft store or store affilated with microsoft *www.microsoftstore.com/store/msin/en_GB/cat/Windows-8/categoryID.66287400

- - - Updated - - -

I will say buy from the link ASHISH shared. I am currently using this ;)

OP
G

gemini90

Journeyman

Can you please link me to any proper iso link for Win 7 which is not preactivated. The one on microsoft page is asking for product key to verify it before allowing the download. And digital river iso links are not working.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Can you please link me to any proper iso link for Win 7 which is not preactivated. The one on microsoft page is asking for product key to verify it before allowing the download. And digital river iso links are not working.

Choose your copy from this link:Microsoft DigitalRiver Mirror

OP
G

gemini90

Journeyman
[MENTION=105611]bssunil[/MENTION] Thanks for the prompt help

- - - Updated - - -

Get keys from here - [H] Windows 7 / 8/ 8.1 | Servers | Office | Visio | Project | Visual Studio | Anti-Virus [W] PayPal,Credit Cards,AGC,BTC,Google Wallet,Venmo,Square Cash : microsoftsoftwareswap

How can one pay for it? Bitcoin - don't know if it is legal and i can't seem to connect my BOB Int. Debit card with paypal.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?

[MENTION=105611]bssunil[/MENTION] Thanks for the prompt help

- - - Updated - - -

How can one pay for it? Bitcoin - don't know if it is legal and i can't seem to connect my BOB Int. Debit card with paypal.

PSA: Don't trust /r/microsoftsoftwareswap!

ASHISH65

Technomancer
buy from mod named - s5ean there , i have bought 13 keys for my friends from last 1 year and they are working perfectly fine :)

Top Bottom