how to back my pictures viewer to Windows Picture and Fax Viewer

asiong

Right off the assembly line
Hi guys i need help i just want to know how to back my pictures or images viewer to "Windows Picture and Fax Viewer"

before when i open my picture in my computer i view my picture using
Windows Picture and Fax Viewer
like this:
*i39.tinypic.com/fbjgup.jpg

but now when i double click my picture or when i open the pictures in my computer i view the picture using
Microsoft Office Picture Manager
like this:
*i44.tinypic.com/e8jvkp.jpg

i want to view all my pictures using Windows Picture and Fax Viewer
but now when i open my picture i view my picture in Microsoft Office Picture Manager.
i just want to know how to view my pictures back to Windows Picture and Fax Viewer i mean when i double click my picture or when i try to open all my pictures in my computer i want to view all my pictures in Windows Picture and Fax Viewer i mean when i open my pictures i don't need to right click and choose open with.

i just want to know how to back the settings in my images viewer in my computer using Windows Picture and Fax Viewer i mean when i double click the picture or when i try to open my pictures
"Windows Picture and Fax Viewer" automatic open to view my pictures.

if anyone know how to do this guys please help me because i like to view always all my pictures in my computer using this: Windows Picture and Fax Viewer

thanks

Flash

Lost in speed
1. Goto "Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Default Programs\Set Associations"
2. Look for ".bmp/.ico/.jpe/.jpeg/.jpg/.png' and click on it.
3. It will open a "Open with" window - select "Windows Picture Viewer" (Always use the selected program to open this kind of file will be enabled by default"
4. Click OK and you're done!!

OP
A

asiong

Right off the assembly line
thanks for reply guys i solve my problem now

i follow this step by step

Find a .jpg file to open and right-click on it. Then click on "Open With" and then "Choose Program".

Select Windows Picture and Fax Viewer and check the box "Always use the selected program to open this kind of file".

If you have other image file types like .png or .tif that you use go through the same procedure with them.

and this is working i back my images viewer to Windows Picture and Fax Viewer
now when i open any pictures in my computer Windows Picture and Fax Viewer automatic open to view my pictures thanks. to all admin or mod please close this thread my problem is now solved thanks again

Top Bottom