How to avoid video game sickness???

Gollum

Collector
lol some nice troll replies.

its just motion sickness. i get this with half life 2.

thankfully its the only game. this is one msjor reason i play 3ps games and mostly better designed fps games.

abhidev

Human Spambot
These glasses are meant for long computer sessions(Long gaming sessions) to reduce the stress on the eyes.

One of my friend bought it.... They have a yellow tinted glass with a 1.2x magnification. Also it increases the contrast ratio so that it's helpful while reading. I tried them on and the yellow tinted glass does seem to lessen the stress on the eyes from the monitor. Read about Gunnar glasses

Last edited:

Piyush

Lanaya
Ok was just reading through various articles. They say its better to use Anti-Glare glasses instead of Arc lens. Is it so?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
@OP: take a break for few days (1week) and then try one of the above games if the problem persists then play in small time intervals with breaks

watch this

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOsqkQytHOs

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
Ok was just reading through various articles. They say its better to use Anti-Glare glasses instead of Arc lens. Is it so?

Don't know about that. haven't tried them but ARC are good even when you are riding bike in night as the lights of other vehicles won't flash in eyes and create disturbance.
Anti-reflective coating lens?
YES.

beingGamer

In the zone
Bad luck brian xD
im kinda starting to have this feel when playing minecraft...my neck pains and i get kinda nauseous...

I think i got this kind of feeling due to the floating buildings and the camera position change when you run & stop.
filling sick.. will be uninstalling it :-D

Playing DOTA 2 makes my really tired and puke-ish. After 3-4 games i just wanna give it a rest, and all my friends will be like one more game one more game. I quit overnight DOTA sessions years ago, dont want to go back to that life again.. i aint young anymore :(

ranjitsd

Journeyman
eat some sugar or candy and drink lots of water take break between 5 to 15 min and pour some water to ur head to coooldown

Arjun609

The Don's Decision.
GAMING FOREVER !!!!!!!!
NO SICKNESS !!!!

If you want to get rid of games just sleep when you think of it

Top Bottom