how r chinese made copy android mobiles...

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Arnab boss

Arnab boss

In the zone
@srkmish...u can look for goophone i5s...its reviews r good in xda forum.....i opted for ems option and charges r less than dhl...i hav no idea of the customs charge but i think it is not charged in India..for this value....u can check with the website for more details...

@nanducob..dude how can u expect rma with these phones...but the build quality is good and u cannot rely on electronics items of branded items also... RMA of these branded companies is more doubtful and pathetic i have invested arnd 80k in mobile phones and got return only 38k within 18 mnths...i hav learned a lesson and now i hav found these phones a good option rather than investing in branded phones...:-D

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
guys just check out this and its features..... HDC Galaxys Note 3 Sunny Quad Core Android Phone - $239.99

i ordered this one after much research and googling and blogs and xda forum members suggestions...thanks to them

after i get this by dhl courier.... ill give a full review of this one...:)

So u got fooled again... lol

OP
Arnab boss

Arnab boss

In the zone
how is the rom support ?

i dont hav any practical idea as i didnt get my phone yet....but its 4gb with 2 gb of ram...

So u got fooled again... lol

why dude... i know for wht i am paying..do look @ the specs and features...even micromax doesnt offer these @ this price...lol

Lol
They use mtk soc's
4.3 is fake

i know tht its fake but if u hav a 2gb ram then u can root it to upgrade version of androids with custom roms...yaa its mediatek soc's...but its real quadcore...thts wht matters....

check out this thread....*forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2554192

Amir.php

Flying Visitor
U r right...there are many popular brand duplicate cellphones are available in market and we need to be aware.
My one friend bro purchased nokia x6 from Saudi some year ago...
But they were not aware that...its a fake set...
I came to know this fact...when saw their set...
And about smiles in your thread...its depend upon u...
I don't think its any problem....u can present your thread as u want....
Just try to give info clearly...enjoy :cool:

OP
Arnab boss

Arnab boss

In the zone
U r right...there are many popular brand duplicate cellphones are available in market and we need to be aware.
My one friend bro purchased nokia x6 from Saudi some year ago...
But they were not aware that...its a fake set...
I came to know this fact...when saw their set...
And about smiles in your thread...its depend upon u.
I don't think its any problem....u can present your thread as u want....
Just try to give info clearly...enjoy :cool:

thanks amir.php......i knew this way back in 2005..when i got a clone i phone...but now they hav improved there quality so much tht u can hardly make a diff with an original one....but now i like there some product as it is cheap and the feature and specs r good...

Well read the thread I've posted
It completely tells that the specs are fake!
And u can't upgrade mediatek's android version!! ( ;( stuck on ics)
Though MIUI is available on 4.2 but no one has compiled it for your phone.

Flash

Lost in speed
@bavusani...dude micromax is an Indian brand but mainly all hardware and software r Chinese...they hav there own design thts the difference...even the branded ones r manufactured in china..but the build is good and tht is why we r paying more for these...but my friend has a very bad experience with all the abv brands...he brought a note 2 within a week it had a mother board problem, sent for Rma...samsung told they will repair it..he asked for a replacement which they denied...after nearly 3 mnths and a threat to complain to consumer forum.. they gave a replacement but within 2 mnths there was a display issue...he sold tht and bought a lunia 720...used for 7 mnths and then it had issues ...he sold it and brought a xperia z, it was good and after 5 mnths it had a booting board problem....its still in service center...now he is using a nokia 105 and take an oth that he will never buy expensive phones rather than apple again....

This is the small picture of todays reality... I didnt faced so much of problem till yet..but after s4..my nxt upgrade will b cloned one thts for sure..:wink:

just watch this video....HDC Galaxy Note 3 N9006 with REMOTE - Review! - YouTube

I guess, the problem lies with your friend on handling the phones. He shouldn't have bought touch-equipped phones for his rough usage pattern. <smiling smiley>

OP
Arnab boss

Arnab boss

In the zone
I guess, the problem lies with your friend on handling the phones. He shouldn't have bought touch-equipped phones for his rough usage pattern. <smiling smiley>

dude he is using an apple i phone 4s without any issues....the note 2 problem was with wifi and then after replacement the screen started giving problems...nokia lumia 720 was good but he he accidentally dropped it and it had a dent so he sold it....xperia z was running fine and even i thought of getting it but the motherboard had issues within 5 mnths..the service centre guys now telling it to sell it as it wont run for long....now he is planning to get i phone 5s after selling the xperia z....:-D

Well read the thread I've posted
It completely tells that the specs are fake!
And u can't upgrade mediatek's android version!! ( ;( stuck on ics)
Though MIUI is available on 4.2 but no one has compiled it for your phone.

yaa i know tht the specs r fake but u c the link i posted...It shows a 3gb ram and 16 gb rom...but in real it has 1 gb ram and 4 gb rom...the cpu is of mediatek and it is a quadcore but shows octacore over here...

dude in 15k u r getting an quadcore with 1gb ram and a 5.7 inch ips screen...wht else do u want....as per android version some reviews in yuotube says tht it has a 4.3 version and the website which is selling the phones also claims tht...but u can root it as many of the users did...and fluffy of xda forum is trying to build a custom rom for this model of note 3...

u can check this....*www.needrom.com/phone-roms/hdc/ plenty of roms available and all of mediatek chips....:cool:

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
nokia lumia 720 was good but he he accidentally dropped it and it had a dent so he sold it

So is this Nokia's fault ?? lol

xperia z was running fine and even i thought of getting it but the motherboard had issues within 5 mnths..the service centre guys now telling it to sell it as it wont run for long....now he is planning to get i phone 5s after selling the xperia z....:-D

My friend is using Xperia Z since it's launch, not a single issue till today !! so don't blame sony..

dude in 15k u r getting an quadcore with 1gb ram and a 5.7 inch ips screen...wht else do u want....

in 12k u can get MMX Canvas HD.. with 1 gig of ram, quad core, 720p display... also u can get nexus 4 8 gig from ebay in 15k, also u can get LG Optimus G[AT&T ver] in 15k from ebay. Also moto g is gonna launch for the same price with all the specs u mentioned. So don't make fool of ur self... again... :-D :lol: :twisted:

Flash

Lost in speed
dude he is using an apple i phone 4s without any issues....the note 2 problem was with wifi and then after replacement the screen started giving problems...nokia lumia 720 was good but he he accidentally dropped it and it had a dent so he sold it....xperia z was running fine and even i thought of getting it but the motherboard had issues within 5 mnths..the service centre guys now telling it to sell it as it wont run for long....now he is planning to get i phone 5s after selling the xperia z....:-D
I guess, you're right. It seems, he is having only
MONEY :mrgreen:
, not issues..

------------------------------------------------------------
Chinese is well known for their reverse engineering techniques. These guys even copied the BMW 7 series cars, and made their own. :lol:

Well all that's fake
Even wickedleak and mmx announced updates of 4.4.x to their MTK phones on 14th jan but none has released it. Even mmx announced 4.3 on CHD but you know the rest.
The mt6592 can get 4.3 and guess even 4.4 but i dont think so they'll update the rest
xplodwild compiled working 4.4.2 for oppo r819 with their provided closed sources so we have a hope of 4.4 on mt6589
And see canvas magnus or karbonn titanium x or xolo q1000, etc if you like the clone and then decide

OP
Arnab boss

Arnab boss

In the zone
@rohanM....dude try to stay in ur limit..:evil:

i didnt tell abt fault or anything...the R.M.A of all the branded companies is day by day pathetic...i just highlighted how these Chinese clone phones r and how now days it is impossible to recognize the original one as i hav seen a guy bought a clone of note 2 from olx 22k thought to b original.....then i just saw how these clones r manufactured in lakhs of quantity in china and exported world wide...it was my concern i shared with the forum members...:-?

Even i am using S4 for 5 mnths without any issues...its my friends bad luck in mobiles i assume...

I know i can get many other handsets im this range...my question was investing arnd 40k or abv in these phones wht u get...after 1 mnth if u sell it u will get 30k or less and the prices will also drop...within a year there is a new version and u will get tht spending more and this will b a no ending process...:shock:

now in clones u r spending 16k max for a octa core cpu handset with 2 gb of ram and a 5.7 inch ips screen and stylus with s voice and ir remote....this is wht i meant....not tht i didnt knew wht u tried to say...:-D

I guess, you're right. It seems, he is having only
MONEY :mrgreen:
, not issues..

------------------------------------------------------------
Chinese is well known for their reverse engineering techniques. These guys even copied the BMW 7 series cars, and made their own. :lol:

ya he have money but tht doesnt mean tht he will b spending like this...:lol:

Chinese can make a copy of anything tht is proved...but the thing is u can get a good quality copy if u pay well and dont search for cheap...:cool::lol:

Well all that's fake
Even wickedleak and mmx announced updates of 4.4.x to their MTK phones on 14th jan but none has released it. Even mmx announced 4.3 on CHD but you know the rest.
The mt6592 can get 4.3 and guess even 4.4 but i dont think so they'll update the rest
xplodwild compiled working 4.4.2 for oppo r819 with their provided closed sources so we have a hope of 4.4 on mt6589
And see canvas magnus or karbonn titanium x or xolo q1000, etc if you like the clone and then decide

Dude i told u to c the thread the link i hav posted...u said tht it cant b rooted...mtk 6589 and 6589T both r running 4.3 and hope it will support 4.4...

U all hav mistaken me...i didnt said tht i need a phone @ 15k range....i am already using s4 and 1phone 5..i sold the blackberry q5 and asha 210 is for my rough use with dual sim...

I created this thread bcoz i saw how these clones r exported in bulk quantities through out the world...

i just felt tht investing a 40k for my s4 does nt make any sense after seeing these clones....practically saying nearly 2mnths i used the camera apps with dual shot and shot with sound all tht..after tht i didnt even need it...now if i sell my s 4 i ll get roughly arnd 28k to 30k...now if hi had buyed a clone of s4 i would hav spend arnd 12k max and if i had selll it now it would fetch me arnd 6k to 7k...thts my point....

I know there r people who will buy these expensive phone and then within few days sel it and get another one....this is a never ending cycle..But i just ordered the note 3 clone to c how a good quality clone phones works...ill update it when i get it..:lol:

billys

New to this forum
[MENTION=69808]Arnab boss[/MENTION]
Hi Arnab.. I would also like to purchase a galaxy note 3 clone from the link you provided.. just a few questions .. would appreciate your help
1) The site you mentioned does not accept paypal for india shipping.. so how did u pay the money
2) How much time did it take for the phone to reach you
3) did dhl charge on custom duty?

Thanks,,

Harsh223

Right off the assembly line
But i just ordered the note 3 clone to c how a good quality clone phones works...ill update it when i get it..:lol:

Dude how was your experience, what about customs i have heard they charge very high tax/duty, i am thinking to buy a clone on aliexpress.com and would also pay 40$ shipping for DHL as its fast but seller has said you have to deal with customs i am afraid what will happen! Please tell me what to do the clone is worth 300$ plus shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom