How one can chk in orcut that who is online

Status
Not open for further replies.

vikasg03

Journeyman
hy,
my question to those who are familier with orcut. I have 5 friends added in my list and one day even i just open my orcut and donot visit my friends profile still ,suddenly i got a scrap from my one friend " orcut per maze ho rahe he". My question is how my friend known that i am online in orcut,i again clear that on that time i am not click or visit that friend profile.
thanks
vikas

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
When you are online at Orkut, you show on the top in your friend's friend list. Whenever you goto Home page on your profile, the people shown in your friend list are the people who are online.

OP
vikasg03

vikasg03

Journeyman
@it_waaznt_me..... but i ahve 5 friends always display all name in right side of my home page. i don't think that all are always online. means is that list really show only online peoples?
vikas

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
And that does not mean your friends are online. It's the list of those friends who had recently logged on. Not the ones who are still logged on. Suppose I log in and then log out in 1 minute, my friends will see my name on top of their other friends those are online. But I am not online, I was recenly logged in. (I hope that you get what I mean).

Is there any way to know which one and again how many of your friends are online?

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Weird. I thought the ones that show up on the top of my friends list are the ones that have recently paid my profile a visit. I know there is a list of those who do that as well but mostly it doesnt seem to get updated that well.

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
ctrl_alt_del said:
Weird. I thought the ones that show up on the top of my friends list are the ones that have recently paid my profile a visit. I know there is a list of those who do that as well but mostly it doesnt seem to get updated that well.

Do u Remember orkut has very slow servers:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom