How much to pay for used 560Ti Hawk 1GB GPU with 1 month warranty?

tinornit

Broken In
How much can I pay for used MSI 560Ti Hawk 1GB GPU with 1 month warranty?
Purpose:I need a GPU to play some new games in moderate settings without lag.

OP
T

tinornit

Broken In
Actually, quoted price would be Rs.5500 for the 560Ti Hawk.
&
The other option will be HD7770 in Snapdeal for Rs.6525 with 2 years Warranty ( After getting 10% of on SBI Card + Mobile App Rs.100 off).

I am kind of tempted to buy the 560Ti because of the BenchMark results everywhere shows it is much better performer.
Please help me decide here...

OP
T

tinornit

Broken In
Hi MasterKd,

it seems you are using the 560Ti Hawk...how do you think it is ? for how long have you been playing using this Card?
anythoughts?

masterkd

Padawan
This is a wonderful card. I am using it for more than 2.5 years. You can run almost all the game in full HD. However don't expect to max out recent games.

masterkd

Padawan
There is no link but I have contacted people from OLX and Quikr ads (Planned to make SLI) and that is the range I got. Obviously there are people who wants more but little bit of searching gives you quotes like that.
Currently I have sold my card and I have received offers mostly 4.5K - 5K for my card having approx 6 months warranty.

ashis_lakra

Gaming Unlimited
If you still get it under 6k, its VFM. Just don't overclock it and it'll push respectable frames in med settings. Even my GTX 560 manages to push 20-30 fps in Ultra settings on 1080p.

gautam_dey66

Error 404
I'm getting a Zotac 560 Ti G.One Signature edition @ 6.2k (including shipping) from a guy. I think till 6k its VFM. If you can then go for it.

Top Bottom