How much can I sell my old stuff for?

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I say around Rs 800 at max. F310 is the lowest line, without vibration from the XBox 360 era. There are a lot of xinput third party controllers to choose from now.

sgrover

Broken In
I have a colour laser network printer (HP CP1515n), around 10 years old. I tried getting the laser cartridges refilled locally but that did not work. Original HP cartridges are expensive. I'll need to buy 4 cartridges, each around 7500. The printer works, but unfortunately I can't demonstrate it to a potential buyer because the cartridges are empty. How much can I expect to sell it for? (My opinion was that considering a new HP color network printer would be in the range of 60k - which probably includes 30k worth of cartridges, 10k-15k be a reasonable ask)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I didn't know laser printers are that expensive and their cartridges too so much! But yes, your math checks out. Though it might also depend on the original price that you paid 10 yrs old. I am guessing that wouldn't be much to justify 15k? Anyway, it really depends on the buyer on how they value.

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
To be honest, used printers don't have much of value. On top of it HP has a habit of pushing firmware updates to prevent third party cartridges and ink. Check if you can get cheap 3rd party cartridges instead of buying brand new HP cartridges. Also at 15k people have option of getting an All-in-one Ink tank printers.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I didn't know laser printers are that expensive and their cartridges too so much!
Original cartridges are always expensive. He was unfortunate in the sense that 3rd party/refilled cartridges didn't work for his specific printer model else everything would have been fine.

Xamanus

Journeyman
ryzen 1700x, bought 2018 ( when 2600 freshly launched, bought it then )tested by technician and working and bill not sure where it is but original box is there.
technician saying dead gpu 1060 - can i get something ?
b450 mobo msi bought new one in oct 2021, bill and box both there - mobo also tested working
case nzt case - i think spend 4-5k cant remember, slightly rusted. - can i get anything?

rest ram psu monitor keeping.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
ryzen 1700x, bought 2018 ( when 2600 freshly launched, bought it then )tested by technician and working and bill not sure where it is but original box is there.
technician saying dead gpu 1060 - can i get something ?
b450 mobo msi bought new one in oct 2021, bill and box both there - mobo also tested working
case nzt case - i think spend 4-5k cant remember, slightly rusted. - can i get anything?

rest ram psu monitor keeping.
Create a thread here in market section & techenclave classified section(if a member there). Can you mention the exact mobo model?

setanjan123

In the zone
I have a 4 year old Poco F1 the 6/64 model. The battery has been changed once 2 years ago. The body has some scratches and the color has worn off in two places. How much can I expect for it? Cashify says around 3-3.5k.

Top Bottom