How much can I sell my old stuff for?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
my bad - then this must be it :
ROG STRIX B350-I GAMING | Motherboards | ASUS Global

took me a while to find it. There's not much B350 asus made with built in wifi.

Xamanus

Journeyman
^^Try selling 1700x for ~12k(faster & latest 3600 sells for ~17k). Which mobo model is this exactly which comes with wifi,if it is itx then buyers will be lesser.Still try to sell mobo for ~40-50% of its original price. 1060 6gb should be sold for ~10k(new one available at mdcomputers for 16.5k) assuming you registered the card online within 28 days of purchase & got the extra 3 years warranty confirmation email from zotac.
i did but didnt get any confirmation from zotac so im not sure. can the b350 mobo handle nvidia 2070 or ryzen rx 5700, if so wont sell.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
i did but didnt get any confirmation from zotac so im not sure. can the b350 mobo handle nvidia 2070 or ryzen rx 5700, if so wont sell.
Email confirmation/reply from zotac is must for availing extra 3 years warranty & you should have received such a mail if you registered the product within 28 days of purchase.Search your inbox. Mobo has no relation with handling graphics card,it is the processor that needs to be seen if it can be handled by the mobo.

Xamanus

Journeyman
Email confirmation/reply from zotac is must for availing extra 3 years warranty & you should have received such a mail if you registered the product within 28 days of purchase.Search your inbox. Mobo has no relation with handling graphics card,it is the processor that needs to be seen if it can be handled by the mobo.

just so my email, this confirmation came late aug. i registered july i think.

Thank you for your product registration. This is an automated response
confirming the receipt of your submission. Please review your information
below.

could u reply to my other thread. graphic card upgrade and cpu uprade. thanks

aadishvaar

Broken In
how much can i get for G.SKILL 8GB X 1 DDR3 1333MHZ CL9 RIPJAWS X
in good working condition, Its warranty is valid till October 2022 (considering 10 years warranty).
*www.amazon.in/G-SKILL-8GB-DDR3-1333MHZ-RIPJAWS/dp/B0062NBFYE

Last edited:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
2k then,ddr3 rams are nowadays usually sold at ~50% of their original/current price(whichever is higher) & amazon prices for pc components are almost always overpriced compared to major shops/pc component selling sites(like mdcomputers,vedantcomputers,primeabgb,theitdepot,deltapage).

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Around 4-5k for processor(latest i3 9100F costs 7.5k & is faster than this processor),3k for mobo,8gb ddr3 stick for ~1k & 4gb stick for ~500. Of course if you are able to sell your processor for higher price then it is good(try olx for your city along with erodov & techenclave forum bazaar section).

Top Bottom