How much can I sell my old stuff for?

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
How much can I expect for this PS2 slim I bought in December 2012, along with 1 extra controller (Red Gear), 32MB memory card (Red Gear), composite cable and 3 original games (FIFA 13, Burnout Revenge, Mortal Kombat Deception)? I spunked close to 10K into it!!! :mad:

It was an impulse buy and it's lying unused. You can count the number of times I've played it on the fingers of your left hand. :(

tkin

Back to school!!
How much can I expect for this PS2 slim I bought in December 2012, along with 1 extra controller (Red Gear), 32MB memory card (Red Gear), composite cable and 3 original games (FIFA 13, Burnout Revenge, Mortal Kombat Deception)? I spunked close to 10K into it!!! :mad:

It was an impulse buy and it's lying unused. You can count the number of times I've played it on the fingers of your left hand. :(
So no warranty left? 3-4k max.

quicky008

Technomancer
Re: Suggest Average price for my old PC?

Only Rs.2000...I expected a base price of Rs.5000 since some of products are pretty new...

Sorry,i didn't notice that your ups is just 4 months old-you'll certainly get Rs 1200(or more) for it.If your printer is in good condition,it'll also be worth around Rs 1000(if its an MFD,you can expect a slightly higher price)

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Okay, one more. How much for an Xperia Mini Pro SK17i, bought in Jan 2013, with bill and all accessories, 9.5/10 condition? :p

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
^It's a too old phone and 90% of the price is just too much. I really wonder if you will get buyers. 70-80% should be fine.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
How much can i get for a 4.5 year old WD 160 GB internal hard disk in good condition. Few months warranty left.

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Intel E2180
Gigabyte G31 S2L(LAN not working)
2GB 800MHZ DDR2 Transcend RAM

All out of warranty and never Over Clocked.

Top Bottom