How much can I sell my old stuff for?

Myth

Cyborg Agent
Most probably, as I will be moving to Hyderabad this march, probably start the sell in feb as I'll be buying a laptop then.

That system could run good for another year or more i guess.

PS: I might try for that noctua :razz: :chinscratch:

tkin

Back to school!!
Not much cumbersome, unless you are moving every few months. ;)
Hmm, we'll TCS has given my base as Hyderabad, so guess for the next one year at least I'll be camping there, maybe I won't sell my system, rather have my father carry it with him when he comes to visit a few months later, minus the case, LCD, speakers and the UPS ofcourse, those are way too big to be carried.

The only issue I have is that I'll be staying in a PG, doubt about the security in those places, one day I'm out and bam, entire 1 lakh gaming PC gone.

Plz don't change your mind for selling those. I'm interested to know how much you quote for the X360 ? :p
Its just the controller, I don't use it anyway, want to buy it? Just contact me.

tkin

Back to school!!
Don't sell the rig.
Get a flat at Hyderabad, rented ofcourse. And move in with your rig, maybe after training.
You might as well get another games as roommate also ;)
Hmm, after training then, and yeah without a flat its suicide to take a rig to a PG, I'll take the smaller components and sell the stuff impossible to carry, like UPS, cabinet, LCD, speakers and buy them there.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Hmm, after training then, and yeah without a flat its suicide to take a rig to a PG, I'll take the smaller components and sell the stuff impossible to carry, like UPS, cabinet, LCD, speakers and buy them there.
I moved around 3 flats in Mumbai and then Pune and back to Mumbai and then kolkata with my PC.

You too can do the same if you really want. Any good Movers&Packers can help you in this. Just take the HDDs with you and leave the rest to them.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
I moved around 3 flats in Mumbai and then Pune and back to Mumbai and then kolkata with my PC.

You too can do the same if you really want. Any good Movers&Packers can help you in this. Just take the HDDs with you and leave the rest to them.

Yup!!! :p
I have moved with 02 systems with UPSes, monitor etc. No issue as long as you pack it properly. Of course, some element of risk is always there.

tkin

Back to school!!

We'll discuss this on Sunday :D

Yup!!! :p
I have moved with 02 systems with UPSes, monitor etc. No issue as long as you pack it properly. Of course, some element of risk is always there.
Exactly how did you move the UPS? Through ground I hope, hauling a 10kg+ ups by air will cost more than the UPS itself.

Myth

Cyborg Agent
Pack the delicate components or anything that is prone to even slight damage due to vibration and jerks into their respective boxes. Then let the movers.packers pack everything into large containers.
Last time i moved, i left everything to the movers.packers except the cabinet(carried that by train)

tkin

Back to school!!
Pack the delicate components or anything that is prone to even slight damage due to vibration and jerks into their respective boxes. Then let the movers.packers pack everything into large containers.
Last time i moved, i left everything to the movers.packers except the cabinet(carried that by train)
I'm thinking that I will carry the HDDs, wrapped in anti static bag and foam, with me, rest I'll give to packers.

PS: How much for my GTX580 Lightning, selling this for serious, too big box to carry anyway.
Has over 1 yr warranty on it.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!

Leave them at home. Your parents might be needing it.

PS: How much for my GTX580 Lightning, selling this for serious, too big box to carry anyway.
Has over 1 yr warranty on it.

16-18K, depending on buyer, place and above all, your luck. ;)

Top Bottom