How much a Wireless keyboard + mouse cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biplav

In the zone
well i would advice u to go for either logitech or microsoft.
these are the two trusted and reputed companies in this category.
well the price would be around 2200-2500 for logitech,microsoft
would also be more or less in the same range.

rohanbee

Padawan
not in india..........just the mouse will cost you a cool 2k...........might as well get ont thing wireless first

OP
hafees

hafees

In the zone
i bought a microsoft standard wireless multimedia desktop solution (wireless multimedia keyboard & wireless optical mouse) today. The keyboard is good to use with. there special multimedia keys. typing is easy. delete button and backspace button is large enough. Mouse is also not bad. But it is a little bit heavier ( may be bcoz of the 2 AA batteries). the caps, scroll, numlock LED indicators are on the Radio signal reciever adaptor. I dont like that idea.
Range is 6feet ( that is what they say but i got more than that. May be not stable). all comes under a price of Rs 2500/-
What do u think? is the price ok?

B

bigdaddy486

Here, @ kothamangalam(may u don't know) Ernakulam, Kerala, cost for wireless keyboard and mouse, microsoft 700, cost just 1000rs.

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
Logitech shud cost arnd 1800. Chk d model b4 u buy coz some logitech models r battery guzzlers.

sakumar79

Technomancer
In my town (Madurai), one of the comp shops was offering Logitech Wireless combo for 1450 a couple of weeks ago... Dont remember the model though...

Arun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom