how many of you read the agreements and then continue ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

suhasingale

Journeyman
i accept../i agree...(00:01)-->Next(00:02)-->Next(00:03)-->Next(00:04)-->Finish(00:005).

Sometimes i finish installation in 5 secs
ha ha
That's wat i press continuously while insatlling sumthing.

Tech&ME

Banned
well one must read it WHY ?

Well the idea of EULA is that you enter into and agreement with the manufacturer of a software which you are installing on your PC. Mostly its when you install legal version of the software, you must read it. IT contains warranties and your legal rights.

Ya its a boring thing to do , i agree. But i read the EULA of Windows XP but that was only after installing it. One fine day i took out time to read it.

Generally the software you install , if they are from trusted source then its ok , like Office XP, Photoshop, etc you can ignor the EULA. But when installing Freewares do try to read the EULA , well i just do that.

CyCo

In the zone
never bother to read one ..

tho new games like hl2 force u to atleast scroll down it so manage to read a few wrds :)

D

Deleted member 5901

@chanduthebest
hey good hope u read the rules ???Coz kids read rules !!! WE make rules !!!!

Cheerz !!!!

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
I always read it if i feel its new.

I once made an installation of some wall papers for my friend and in its license section i added "After agreeing all your property is mine."

I am still asking for his property as he agreed to it without reading (it was on the 5th line). :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

azhaga

Right off the assembly line
We should do it

Till some months back i had never read any ... but now i had developed an habit of reading the topics alone .. which makes me have a quick glance of what they are saying ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom