how many of you read the agreements and then continue ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajeshjsl

AskRajesh
how many of you read the agreements during software installation and while registering on internet and then continue ?

escape7

What? Where? How?
I read it sometimes when i'm installing something i can't trust. I don't read when i'm installing games, OS's, softwares like(MS Office, Photoshop etc.) :)

rajas

In the zone
EULA is the legal doc between the company and end user. Many of us skip reading the agreement and skip to the next. This is not a good habit or practise. In case you are a hold a copy of Genuine copy of the software, this affects you more. Warranty information/ Piracy issues, re-sale of software and any damge caused by software... etc. The manufactures hold all the rights to change/ modify EULA with least warning. So cannot guarantee that t

By accepting EULA, we give manufacturer the permission to collect information of you or the Machine. A good example to state would be, Windows XP where WPA(Windows Product Activation) collects your Machine info. Many of us have put in our names in the installation of the software. Music match, Real Player, Winamp, Norton, McAfee everything requires information. May be many of us are ready to give out personal info. what about if I'm dont want to give out all that???

During the process of installing Kazaa Media Desktop, you must install software from third party software vendors. even though u dont need them. so how do u get info on all that ? Answer: EULA.

In some cases, it's important that you know about the components before you install the software, hence reading EULA is worth.

in the end, I would its a Yes and a NO too. I read EULA for all major software for the first time I install or use. Games a no no as am eager to play thatn to read them. LOL

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
i do..... just know what i'll be breaking :lol:
just joking..i mean we should read it. we may feel lazy but it's important... esp with freewares.

shwetanshu

Cyborg Agent
Never, but wen i get bored its fun reading EULA of freewares. Sometimes they mention disgusting things about companies selling their products

chanduthebest

Broken In
i never tried reading all that,any ways it kinda long to read all that stuff.
All these agreements like like the same. Is it that important to read ?? all I want is the Game,not the agreement ;-)

iinfi

mekalodu
i agree u must read it if u r using a freeware frm an unknown source/ source which u dont trust fully ....

if i m installing Yahoo Messenger ... i know its a trusted source so i dont bother reading it ....but some unknown source i sometimes read it

mamba

In the zone
r they meant 2 b read :lol:

seriously guys do these software developers really think that ppl r really gonna read that loooooonnnnnnnggggggg ****

cnukutti

Broken In
what is license agreement?? ;-)

No way man. I never read them.

BUt i once read GNU GPL license to understand what are the limitations and rules for free software. really interesting stuff.

expertno.1

Technomancer
i always read from that which i dont know

for others like opera,firefox,officexp,etc i dont read at allllllllllllllllllllllllllll~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom