How many Game CDs and DVDs do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sourabh

Laptoping
Last Diwali, while I was cleaning my room i counted the entire Cds that I had back then in 2004. The total came to about 2000 Cds. The no. of DVD back then was just some 15 or so. Never counted it again. This diwali I just removed them from the cupboard, collected others from the desk and office where my PC is, stacked them in the cd-r tower box and placed them inside the cupboard.

Never checked it again, but for sure there would be another 500 thanks to digit and CHIP resorting to multiple dvd and cd. But amongst these, all the cds purchased way back in 1996-97 the chip, cgw, computer @ home , and other old cds have been completely scratched and no longer work.

con_tester

Journeyman
I have my 5 full CD Bags. With 250 CDs of Capacity each.
1 DVD bag with 60 DVDs capacity.

Most are Pirated ones.
If I wanna sell my Bags I think I will get 35000.
Cause there are some Classic CD/DVDx too.
And this all isn't include my movie and MP3 collection.

Satissh S

Youngling
I had some 400 pirated cd's and dvd's, but took a resolution this diwali that i shud not use pir stuff. So gave away every thing to my friends and now have only 2 original game dvd's and the rest are demos.

TechGuru#1

In the zone
He he he.......go on man
Got many Suitcases full of CDs & DVDs.....& aprt that i never mind my Room full odf CDs & DVDs.......everywhere.

G

gxsaurav

everything is in a few CD-RWs only, i keep updating them

other then that, about 103 CDs of games, & 8 of different softwares which i require for my studies

not counting digit CDs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom