How is this for an upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
shirazhansen

shirazhansen

Broken In
Well, it turns out that none of the Carbide Spec series can house the hyper 212x.. :(
The Thermaltake Versa doesn't seem to be available anywhere, and the Antec GX 700 is over 4k..

But that's not the main issue.. i happened to come across this beauty :

*i.imgur.com/w1a192E.jpg

The NZXT Phantom 410.. I think i'm in love!
I can't go back to 'regular' cabinets after seeing that, so i think i'll hang on to my current one for a few more months till i can get one of these, (It's currently retailing at around 6k i guess.)

Thanks once again for the suggestions everybody! Managed to learn a little bit about cable management and positive airflow and stuff like that.. :)

OP
shirazhansen

shirazhansen

Broken In
Update :

Managed to get hold of an NZXT Phantom 410. It's not Gunmetal Grey, but i can get used to the red.. Reminds me of a Ferrari everytime i look at it!

Cable management still not as neat as i would've liked, but had to make do for now since my PSU isn't modular.

Anyway, it's definitely a BIG improvement over my previous cabinet! :p

*i.imgur.com/t0BMElx.jpg

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Update :

Managed to get hold of an NZXT Phantom 410. It's not Gunmetal Grey, but i can get used to the red.. Reminds me of a Ferrari everytime i look at it!

Cable management still not as neat as i would've liked, but had to make do for now since my PSU isn't modular.

*i.imgur.com/t0BMElx.jpg

Phantom 410 always brings tears to my eyes :')

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Update :

*i.imgur.com/t0BMElx.jpg

looks so sexy .. looks like Marilyn Monroe in Red dress ;)

anirbandd

Conversation Architect

now thats more like it, Clint, Thats more like it. :)

*www.2luxury2.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Gentlemen-Prefer-Blondes-publicity-poster.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

oh.. you are phantom now. :(

more like betaal

OP
shirazhansen

shirazhansen

Broken In
Take a look at this custom cabinet

Source: MDPC 039 | Reventon MKII by Paul Tan

Man, that is an impressive collection! Thanks a lot for the link!
Personally, i like the MDPC:043 and the Unique Edelweiss builds better. The CD slot on the Murderbox is just beautiful!
I'm not even gonna attempt to find out the prices of these.. i won't be able to handle the disappointment!

- - - Updated - - -

Lol! What a wonderful comparison!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom