How is Sony ericsson-Live With Walkman????

pinku1993

Lagger ~ ..
A friend of mine grabbed the ericsson live from the local stores.. He paid around 14k for the phone. The phone is having bunch of features... Music is awesome.. The bundled headphones are decent. It wasn't better than my Skullcandy but it was good..

The touch was also good but i felt that screen size is a bit small..
Applications were working pretty well.. no problems in playing Angry Birds.. :wink:

Battery lasted for 1 and a half days.. We listened lodz of music around 50 songs.. snapped around 100 photos.. not much browsing (were looking for apps in the android market for few minutes.).. 1 call and 63 msgs ..

Overall its a nice phone.. if u get it under 14k :oops:

nokia6600

Broken In
Yeah, it's a bit tiny. I haven't seen it in flesh. What phone do you use? How do you compare the screen size to your phone?

mailshobhon

THE HARDCORE GAMER
just recently bought Sony Live with walkman from Bangalore superb phone no performance issue best phone in its price bracket. don't get exited by the head its just a piece of junk try and get good ear phones to enjoy the music and i will tell the speakers in this phone is superb probably the best speakerphone i have ever heard in my life

Top Bottom