how i move all my 566 mails from inbox to a new folder at once in my yahoo account

Status
Not open for further replies.

arunks

Hey here is the aks
When i select 100 mails currently shown in inbox at a time and then i press move to move all to a folder then only few mails get transffered at a time usually 5-10 at a time are transfered.. why is it so...?

how can i move all my 566 mails from inbox to a new folder at once in my yahoo account??? plz help

skghosh44

dig_boy_dig,dig !
I dont know how to do this directly in yahoo mail inbox.
You can do one thing as under:
Open Outlook Express click on Tools>Accounts>mail>add a wizerd will appear
type your display name as u wish click next type your email address of yahoo mail click next here you type in the ist box(pop3) "pop.mail.yahoo.com" and in the box smtp type " smtp.mail.yahoo.com" both are without quote on the next page type your yahoo id and pw and the job done. Restart outlook express and click send/received when your net connection is on all the mail will be stored in your outlook express inbox.

PraKs

Youngling
Yahoo.com does not give FREE SMTP & POP3

Now coming to the problem

Go to options & change Mail per page to max ( 200 )

Go back to inbox , Select all mails & move

Do it 2 times & 400 mails will be transfered

skghosh44

dig_boy_dig,dig !
PraKs said:
Yahoo.com does not give FREE SMTP & POP3
But I configured my yahoo mail id with their pop3/smtp server and which woks file. Whenever I open outlook express while net connection is on whatever mail i received in my yahoo id get automatically transfered to my outlook inbox.

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
From the options menu, select showing 200 mails in the inbox at once.
Now select all the 200 mails and move them to a new folder.
It shall be a 3 time process, and all your mails will be in a new folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom