How I can become an app developer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Everybody, Help me out!!
I'm Novice programmer know C,C++ (currently learning Java).

I want to make app and games for Android and iOS.
There are ideas flowing into my head.
But I don't know where to start. I need Heads up.

In every programming language(C#, Objective C, Java). They start with If/else, array, string,OOP. But these basic concepts I already know.(Sometimes I want to bash my head)

How I can use this to make real world application, UI etc

- - - Updated - - -

Bump!!

$hadow

Geek in making
if you want to learn how to develop android app why not learn from Google directly. And regarding Ios I do not have much idea.

promo87

Broken In
Well, if you want to be an Android Developer then you are going to learn basic concepts of java and if you want to make your way over iOS app then you need to have learn about objective of C language ! Now rest the choice I'll it to you ! :D

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
For android you need Android Studio/Eclipse. First goto Android Developers , Get SDK, browse samples, Watch videos, Learn yourself.
For ios, you need XCODE which isnt free. You need to pay but the cost is discounted if you are a student.

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
I start. I get overawed. I give up. I start again... and the cycle continues... :'(

OP
abhigeek
For android you need Android Studio/Eclipse. First goto Android Developers , Get SDK, browse samples, Watch videos, Learn yourself.
For ios, you need XCODE which isnt free. You need to pay but the cost is discounted if you are a student.

Xcode is free I guess. Its available on Apple website.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, if you want to be an Android Developer then you are going to learn basic concepts of java and if you want to make your way over iOS app then you need to have learn about objective of C language ! Now rest the choice I'll it to you ! :D

Ya, right now I'm about to complete java. And will learn c# for unity thanks to [MENTION=110244]Nerevarine[/MENTION]

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Oh God I don't remember giving him tips, he is doing 2d, me 3d its very different
He is doing pretty well on his own

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Start here :
Unity - Learn - Modules
this is the best really, following these gives good idea about all the features in Unity, and gives a good grounding to start off with your own projects
everything is clearly and simply explained, with absolute knowledge of the engine

the other one I found useful is this channel
*www.youtube.com/user/Brackeys

[MENTION=145360]kunalht[/MENTION] also might have links to some great tutorials

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
you need to pay much moolah to publish apps on the app store
the software to interface with that app store is available only for Apple hardware, which is much more moolah

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Exactly.. you can download and use XCODE for free,even create apps with it. But it you wanna test your apps in (your)iPhone or publish in app store, you need dev account. Its yearly fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom