How good is my gaming pc

gamerguy

Right off the assembly line
HELLO guys i am new to this forum and i want to know is the following components is good for gaming and also futureproof
here is my rig:
Mobo- gigabyte z68xp-ud4(rev1.3) i.e pci3 compatible
Processor-intel core i5 2500k
Heatsink-coolermaster hyper 212 evo
Ram-corsair vengeance 1600 4gbx2
Gpu-saphire 6850
Hdd -seagate st1000dm003 1tb
Psu-Corsair gs600

thank you guys for reading::):)

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
HELLO guys i am new to this forum and i want to know is the following components is good for gaming and also futureproof
here is my rig:
Mobo- gigabyte z68xp-ud4(rev1.3) i.e pci3 compatible
Processor-intel core i5 2500k
Heatsink-coolermaster hyper 212 evo
Ram-corsair vengeance 1600 4gbx2
Gpu-saphire 6850
Hdd -seagate st1000dm003 1tb
Psu-Corsair gs600

thank you guys for reading::):)
Good is a very relative term but your system is completely future proof(for next 1.5-2 years maybe more) except for GPU perhaps. You may have to upgrade your GPU it if you want to game at 1080p with all the bells and whistles blowing. Do you already have this system or you are planning to go for it?

Last edited:
OP
G

gamerguy

Right off the assembly line
Good is a very relative term but your system is completely future proof(for next 1.5-2 years maybe more) except for GPU perhaps. You may have to upgrade your GPU it if you want to game at 1080p with all the bells and whistles blowing. Do you already have this system or you are planning to go for it?

Thank you for fast response i already have this system . I want to just assure if this system except gpu i.e saphire 6850 is good enough for 5 years .how good is motherboard i.e gigabyte z68xp-ud4 against asus p8z68 v-pro.
long live pc gaming:-D

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
Nobody knows what will happen in 5 years. It's a very long time as far as pc gaming is concerned. But your processor should be good enough for next 2 years atleast IMO. Anyways if you already have this system then there is no point in worrying about it now. Enjoy it as long as you can thats all :)

Top Bottom