How do i use my interent speed among my devices using wifi?

rajesh00

Journeyman
I have 2mbps internet connection to my desktop pc.I want to use these speed to my laptop and my 2 Android devices.I heard it can be done by wifi.So suggest a cheapest best wifi device..And mentioned how do i setup it(i'm a beginner :( )

Kev.Ved

Journeyman
Buy a wifi router. Buying guide you can refer previous threads/else someone else can cover that for you.

Setup:
Connect the LAN ethernet cable from your modem (which is currently connected to the desktop) to the router. Power ON the wi-fi on it. Connect one LAN ethernet cable from it to your desktop. Laptop+mobile devices will gain internet access from wi-fi. IP addressing: Leave dynamic IP addressing enabled on the router.

OP
rajesh00

rajesh00

Journeyman
Buy a wifi router. Buying guide you can refer previous threads/else someone else can cover that for you.

Setup:
Connect the LAN ethernet cable from your modem (which is currently connected to the desktop) to the router. Power ON the wi-fi on it. Connect one LAN ethernet cable from it to your desktop. Laptop+mobile devices will gain internet access from wi-fi. IP addressing: Leave dynamic IP addressing enabled on the router.

Thank you mate !!

Top Bottom