Status
Not open for further replies.

raj_in

In the zone
how?
is there any store which will do it for me
or do i hav 2 do it myself?
and if so the with wht?
so far i knw 2 options nailpolish & spray paint(but too expensive)
can i use poster colour or acrylic colors

sandeepkochhar

In the zone
Good joke Betrugger. On a serious note he can consider replacing the body panels. But Original panels are hard to find and Chinese ones don't last long.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
First of all tell us which phone you wish to paint.

Don't use nailpaint or other such chemicals they may cause problems to the device.

Instead of painting, try getting a cheap china body cover. The best thing you could do is buy a new phone if it's possible.

Sathish

Debian Gnu/Linux User
ok.. instead of re-paint your mobile phone body, a series option is there it will possible with more more sensible mood..
but you should have a high resolution digital camera..
do the following;

> separate the mobile body and its internal parts.
> take some close up shots with your digital camera on external visible part of your mobile phone by side by side.
> then transfer the pictures to USB drive/CD
> then go to Sticker-Maker shop and make a sticker for your pictures of your favorite color.
> The sticker-maker machine (looks like a dot matrix printer) draw the pictures in a colored sticker paper based on your pictures.
> the shop-technician give you the sticker that will reflect your outlines of mobile phone
> Finally stick it side by side.

Sathish

Debian Gnu/Linux User
ok.. instead of re-paint your mobile phone body, a series option is there it will possible with more more sensible mood..
but you should have a high resolution digital camera..
do the following;

> separate the mobile body and its internal parts.
> take some close up shots with your digital camera on external visible part of your mobile phone by side by side.
> then transfer the pictures to USB drive/CD
> then go to Sticker-Maker shop and make a sticker for your pictures of your favorite color.
> The sticker-maker machine (looks like a dot matrix printer) draw the pictures in a colored sticker paper based on your pictures.
> the shop-technician give you the sticker that will reflect your outlines of mobile phone
> Finally stick it side by side.

OP
R

raj_in

In the zone
1st of all WOW so many replies thanks
2nd ly great jokes guys
3rd how much will it cost Betruger for the stickers
4th how much r the chinse body covers

I want 2 try it on my 2yr old Motoflip W220

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Go with chinese one's, you can get them for Rs.100.
But still you didn't tell us which mobile you own?

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Sorry, I missed that line.

So I feel you should cover it with mobile stickers instead of trying to paint it. Getting a moto cover is very difficult.

OP
R

raj_in

In the zone
once again i use a 2yr old Motoflip W220

i went 2 my local store they said it will cost me Rs.350 they will replace the keypad & the facial & make it as good as new.

(off topic)
i also lost my headphones so they are asking for 250 for branded headphones is tht the current market price????

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Rs.250 is too much, try bargaining.
The headphones which your shopkeeper is selling are not genuine for sure. Bargain here too. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom