How do i PULL it???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I m using openSUSE 10.2 and a bluetooth adapter..
Now using kbluetoothd my nokia 3230 gets detected and i m able to use the OBEX push service to send data from my pc to the cell..

But how do i get data from my cell to the pc through Bluetooth..

I also have gnokii but dnt know how to use it..Can that be used for this purpose?? If yes, then how do i do it??

Thanks in advance :)

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
It's the right place. It belongs to Open Source.
As to your query, try changing connection mode from master to slave. I haven't tried it myself so can't say it will surely work.

eddie

El mooooo
I have not been able to get PULL working either but the workaround can be that you send stuff using Bluetooth from your phone and choose your PC as the device to send the data to.

OP
MysticDews
^^My phone is not able to detect my pc when running on Linux...

& the problem is not with my phone coz it works fine otherwise (i.e on XP and in detecting other devices)

eddie

El mooooo
I know the problem is not with your phone. If your phone is unable to detect your pc then pull out your dongle and reinsert. This will reload the bluetooth system on Linux and phone should be able to detect the pc.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
I have a Nokia 3230 and it can detect my PC very well.
See if bluetooth service is on
Or just execute this command
Code:
sudo /etc/init.d/bluetooth start
You may need to replace bluetooth with bluez or bluez-utils, as per what is there. You can check that by this command
Code:
 ls /etc/init.d | grep blue*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom