How China is enslaving the world

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Hats off to the Chinese..they have worked really hard to develop world class infra and establish the largest manufacturing base.
If these westerners are so worried let them shut shop and start manufacturing in the "free-world".

+1 Atleast someone sees sense here !

Renny

Padawan
In India what development we see happens in-spite of the government, in China development happens because of the government (CPC).
Yes, Chinese leaders are also corrupt, but they deliver hard results and have a vision (most important thing) of taking their country to the top.

Flash

Lost in speed
Discipline

Investigations and prosecutions of cadre who are suspect of corruption are conducted confidentially in a system run the Central Commission for Discipline Inspection which is separate from ordinary Chinese law enforcement and courts which are subject to influence by local cadre. According to The New York Times the system is called "shuanggui" and is greatly feared by corrupt party functionaries. According toThe New York Times suspects are subjected to severe physical and psychological pressure. The system has resulted in successful investigation and prosecution of a number of corrupt cadre including some very powerful party officials. There is little sympathy by the Chinese public for corrupt officials who get caught up in the system, but also skepticism regarding its effectiveness.[SUP][20]
[/SUP]

Communist Party of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In India, we can't expect this.

Darth Vader

In the zone
I think Indians should stop comparing themselves with the beast "china" as they are far from our reach.
Fact: South East Asians are the smartest on Planet Earth :)

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
I think Indians should stop comparing themselves with the beast "china" as they are far from our reach.
Fact: South East Asians are the smartest on Planet Earth :)

heard of manhattan project? most of the inventions even today are led by ango americans and europeans. Granted we are good at maths and logic.... but not the "smartest"

Renny

Padawan
+1000
As much as I hate to say it, he's right lol
India is nowhere near the real "Asian" countries

We were better than those countries at one point of time.

What ruined us was the absence of a united Bharath (fighting among various small kingdoms) back then, which allowed the Brits and Mughals to break our national fabric.

Off-topic - Yesterday there was a debate in NDTV (Congress mouthpiece) about Raul Gandhi's speech, this girl in the crowd said something like he hugged someone and he looked so cute etc. With "youth" like her, there is indeed no hope for our country.

Top Bottom